Pair & Go PS3 Quad Charger & USB Hub (PS3)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Charges up to 4 Sony PS3 Controllers
- 2 by direct charging port and 2 by charging cable into USB charging ports
- USB charging cables not included
- Power is from either USB charging or mains power
- A charge indication light strip at the front shows when the controllers are charging and fully charged
- Platform: PlayStation 3
- PEGI Rating: Unknown
- Media: Video Game
This Pair & Go charger is either mains or USB powered and can charge up to 4 PS3 Controllers at a time and with the ability to charge either by the mains or from a USB power source, it has a charge time of 3 hours (using mains input power) to fully charge the controllers. The 2 USB inputs are both charging and data ports, so they can be used to charge 2 additional controllers, via USB charging cables (not included), or act as 2 extra USB data ports for the PS3 console. So the charger is a USB mini hub as well!
The charger is PS3 and PS3 Slim compatible and also comes with an on/off switch in order to save power when not in use.
The base of the controller incorporates a blue charging indication light strip, which turns green whilst charging, and changes back to blue when fully charged.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
I suggest to any one reading my review not to buy these as they are a complete waste if time and money.
I followed the instructions, none of the LEDs work so u do not know when it's charging.
Please do not buy this product
I have sent this back, it might have been faulty am not sure it did say in discrpition that it would charge from mains or ps3
1. Mains powered - I don't have to have the PS3 switched on to charge the controller and it charges quickly (less than 3 hours)
2. Lovely design - my son's friends have all loved it
3. USB hub - for some reason it does not state this in the product spec but when we looked at the instructions, my son realised that the 2 USB ports are for charging AND data and so he could plug in extra accessories into the charger instead of fiddling about with the PS3.
4. ON/off switch - so you can switch off when not using it and at the same time help save the planet!
i am a computer technician and i know what i am doing, so please take it from me, thes DO NOT charge with just the mains power connected. plug "A" into mains adapter = nothing, plug "A" into mains and plug "B" into ps3 usb port = nothing, but as soon as you power on the ps3 charging takes place within a few seconds. plug "B" into mains alone sends power to the charger and blue led`s illuminate but still wont charge the controller.
overall a rubbish and useless product. buy something else.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
As stated in a few other reviews (if only I'd seen them before!) this charger only works when connected to a powered-on PS3 console (with associated running noise). Read morePublished on 14 May 2011 by jseth123
First at all, this product doest have EUR PLUG ADAPTER, also you need to connect two USB cables ( one per Quad ) for each device.. so you will use all your PS3 USB ports.. Read morePublished on 4 Jan. 2011 by Juan.A.
I got it out of the box and for it's size it's a dreadful weight. It's flimsy and weighs almost nothing. Read morePublished on 30 Dec. 2010 by Myles
As another user has also reported, this doesn't charge the controllers unless it's plugged in to a powered-on PS3. Which makes it fairly useless. Read morePublished on 1 Oct. 2010 by asc99c
The thing that gets me about this charger and that sets it aprt from all the rest is that not only do you have the choice to power it by AC or USB, but also the 2 extra USB ports... Read morePublished on 9 Aug. 2010 by Sam Randall