Customer reviews

on 29 January 2014
As far as I can tell the only difference between these and other tyres at 2-3 times the price is the lack of graphics splashed across the sidewalls and they are a few hundred grammes heavier.
The tread pattern seems to cope well with a variety of terrains and I'm generally impressed. It is probably pretty obvious but the tread is quite aggressive and if you run these on the road you will waste a lot of energy!
Would purchase again.
2 people found this helpful
on 2 July 2015
Proper mountain bike tires for people that actually go out into the hills ridding. I do not recomend these tires if you actually also ride your bike in the pavement (going to work or something) as their traction is immense, but for mud/sand/off road they are great!
on 31 March 2014
Got these for my son. Yes they are good tyres and a reasonable price too.. He has ridden over most things and so far no P's.... Good grip worth the money yes!
3 people found this helpful
on 18 May 2016
Best set of tyres for the money, quality rubber and tread pattern, brilliant fit, not too tight making them easy to fit and remove.
on 18 November 2015
Ordered on Friday and received them on Wednesday (within the stated time frame) I couldn't wait so threw them on my bike and dragged myself up the hills. It was wet, claggy, muddy, childish fun and the tyres didn't let me down once. Absolutely superb buy!
on 18 January 2015
As might be expected these take a lot of extra effort on road, but if you're going out on the mud I'd highly recommend them, after having a terrible time in mud on my old relatively knobbly cross tyres, these beauties controlled slippage nicely on alternately seriously muddy/rocky terrain. Great for the price.
on 9 January 2015
Originally only received 1 tyre, although quickly resolved the treads don't seem to match. Still they look and feel brilliant, and perform well in the wet and on slippery surfaces. Other than those intial gripes I'm satisfied with the tyres.
on 3 August 2014
Bought these for a friends present, 'cos they have good traction off road and they were extremely good value and the rider is happy with them.
good all round MTB Tyre from CST
on 2 February 2015
This is my second pair of CST tyres, i refer to them as Maxxi's without the price tag, they grip like a politician hanging on to his expenses, are aggressive and very fairly priced, will be shodding my hybrid and MTB in CST tyre from now on.
on 26 January 2016
Good tyre's not as wide as I expected though but hey its £15 for one cheap arse tyre in Halfords.