on 18 July 2017
Was a gift for my dad an he loved it... CD was perfect didn't scratch or anything an played the band's songs to a perfect quality... I'll take my dads word for it as Enya isn't my thing 😁
on 6 February 2018
A lot of very good songs from a genuine musician with a wonderfully relaxed voice. It is romantic and slushy, but absolutly brilliantly vocative if you go with it. Enya has plent of great songs that aren't here, but these are all good.
on 14 January 2013
When I bought this Best of Enya, I was hoping it would include a song which I personally feel could be the best I've heard yet, but I didn't know the title! Well, it wasn't on this cd, but I did subsequently discover the title and found that cd; so I am blessed. The title? "Only Time".

Now I can listen to Only Time, and all the other "Best of", and there's quite a selection on Paint the Sky with Stars; easy, relaxing listening.
on 20 December 2016
Enya is with and doubt simply breath taking her voice is so natural and defying, mellow and sweet, this music cd is going with the other ENYA music in my procession, highly recommend including her other work
on 31 January 2018
Absolutely excellent. I listen to this album every evening.I have quite a few Enya albums and this is just brilliant.
on 5 February 2018
I had this cd years ago and somehow lost it! Very peaceful and relaxing - play it when I go to bed mostly.
on 4 June 2017
Love Enya. Bought this to replace my old cassette tapes of her albums and was not disappointed. Great album
on 6 November 2013
Enya has always been one of my favourite artists, she has a style of her own that I find truly wonderfull. I am gradually replacing all my old vinyl with CDs of hers so that I can use playlists and shuffle applications on the music. It is some the best relaxing type music I know.
on 11 October 2017
Great easy listening. Not a single track I don't like.
on 27 February 2018