- Paperback: 176 pages
- Publisher: Sterling; Pap/DVD Or edition (28 Nov. 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1402786433
- ISBN-13: 978-1402786433
- Product Dimensions: 1.9 x 15.2 x 22.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: 8 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
313,559 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #235 in Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Other Branches of Medicine > Anaesthetics
- #668 in Books > Mind, Body & Spirit > Thought & Practice > Mental & Spiritual Healing
- #749 in Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Internal Medicine > Diseases & Disorders
Pain Free Living Paperback – 28 Nov 2011
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Pete Egoscue has established more than 25 clinics internationally, with corporate headquarters in San Diego, California and The Egoscue Method® is the world leader in non-medical pain relief. He is the author of four books, including the best selling Pain Free and host of the talk radio show of the same name.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
Note: you have to actually do the exercises for it to be beneficial...
I keep giving copies away, so I have to buy more. l bought this because it was new.It marks a big departure from Egoscue's previous writing-suddenly he is interested in philosophy and Chi for Qi
I tried it. Egoscue is right. WHAT you think makes a big difference to HOW your health is. This is so much better.
If you have pain anywhere, before you pay for a physio, get this book and read it.
Before you go anywhere near a surgeons knife, read what Egoscue has to say. Surgery will only give temporary relief, you'll only be back for more. Whereas the right exercises could sort you out for life.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Internal Medicine > Diseases & Disorders
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Other Branches of Medicine > Anaesthetics
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > New Age > Mental & Spiritual Healing
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Sciences A-Z > Anaesthetics