- Pre-order Price Guarantee: order now and if the Amazon.co.uk price decreases between the time you place your order and the release date, you'll be charged the lowest price. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Pain-Free Horse Riding: An Illustrated Guide to Prevention, Self-Care, and Injury Management for Riders of All Abilities Paperback – 30 Nov 2018
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
About the Author
Nikki Robinson qualified as a physical therapist from the Queen Elizabeth School of Physiotherapy, Birmingham in 1993 and founded her award-winning Therapy Practice, Holisticare, in 2006. She has specialised in Myofascial Release treatment since 2006 and has trained in both the UK and US with John Barnes.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product