on 11 March 2017
I really like this no-nonsense and practical approach to witchcraft, using natural and found items to create spells, talismans etc. Very spiritual and Earth connected with recognition of the author's folk, traditional lore and deity of her country and place. The seasons are celebrated and observed and nature is the source of the author's ritual tools and materials so I would suspect a lovey way to practice if you have limited funds but a good natural source.
A very enjoyable read.
on 26 September 2017
Simple, concise and to the point. Read it quickly. Clearly written, short guide and description of what a witch is really, not sure it.differs from any other kind
on 6 December 2017
Lovely book to read, informative and left me with lots of ideas. Would definitely recommend for anyone exploring different types of witchcraft.
on 15 December 2013
A great guide to exploring and experiencing the energies within Nature, taking the craft back to its raw beauty within the guise of the woodlands...honouring the simplicity and harmony of our environment through the tenderness and love as a witch of nature. I feel this represents a fairly accurate description of the importance of connecting with natural energies within the craft.
2 people found this helpful
on 3 February 2014
This is only a short book but it puts its message across in a very interesting way. I also felt good while I was reading it.
2 people found this helpful
on 19 July 2013
Beautifully and humorously written - obviously from the heart and soul. A very real account of life and beliefs merging in a way that brings peace, curiosity and thanks from me as the reader. I look forward to the next one!
on 12 December 2016
I enjoyed this book, useful reference book.
on 3 September 2017
very informative
on 29 November 2012
A well-written & informative book for all those interested in learning about witchcraft. Should be read in conjunction with other books in the series.
on 12 October 2017