- Paperback: 64 pages
- Publisher: Qualsafe Limited; 8th edition (18 Nov. 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0955229421
- ISBN-13: 978-0955229428
- Product Dimensions: 14.8 x 0.3 x 21 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (28 customer reviews)
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
12,053 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #4 in Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Families & Parents > Pregnancy & Childcare > Children's Health & Nutrition > First Aid
- #5 in Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Ancillary Services > First Aid & Paramedical Services
- #36 in Books > Science & Nature > Education > By Subject > Medicine > Teaching Aids
Paediatric First Aid Made Easy: An Easy to Understand First Aid Guide for Parents and People Who Work with Children Paperback – 18 Nov 2015
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Leading first aid author, Nigel Barraclough, is a Registered Paramedic and First Aid Instructor. Working from the busiest ambulance stations in the country has given him a wealth of first hand experience, which he has used when writing his first aid books. His Paramedic experience, knowledge of how we learn and teaching first aid for a living, have enabled him to produce first aid books that are accurate, up-to-date and describe medical concepts in a very easy to understand way.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Well written and easy to follow. Just the sort of book that a non -medical person should have handy when looking after children /grandchildren.Published 6 months ago by Douglas
Received on time, just what I required for the Paediatric course that I am going on.Published 9 months ago by phillip simpson
Nice useful little book to have on hand and compact enough to put in with the first aid box. Very informative and clear.Published 11 months ago by HG London
A clear and easy to read first aid guide. It's a good idea to learn as much of the practices as possible so that if the unexpected happens, you will already be prepared.Published on 8 Jun. 2015 by Jinx
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Health Issues > First Aid
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Health Issues > Popular Medicine
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Ancillary Services > First Aid & Paramedical Services
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Education > Teaching Aids