Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos

on 17 July 2015
I bought this for my mum who had become disheartened with headscarves and tying them. She thought that she looked awful and so I got her this one, in her favourite colour to cheer her up a bit. And it did! Mum tells me it is very comfortable and she feels fabulous wearing it 😃 We are definitely going to buy more! Thank you so much for making my mum feel and look lovely! Highly recommend 👍
on 18 December 2014
I personally started with plain sleep turbans,but especially at party times and all the seasonal events I needed something smarter and this was the perfect choice, now I prefer to wear everyday so purchased a black and navy one too. Wish I had found these months ago when I started Radiotherapy
on 25 December 2014
As someone who used these during chemo, I cannot recommend them enough. Secure and comfortable as well as attractive, received lots of compliments and never felt self conscious when out and about
on 20 March 2015
My mum really likes this hat. Two weeks into chemo she started losing her hair. Instead of a scarf I thought buy her one of these as an alternative. My mum's review is that it's very comfy and pretty. The style got a thumbs up and she has even had lovely compliments when wearing it.
on 15 March 2014
A truly elegant piece I shall enjoy wearing this. Would like a few more colour choices if possible,
maybe some pastel shades.
on 15 June 2014
Snug fit and stylish everything you could want for headwear whilst undergoing chemo. Perked up my confidence. I highly recommend
on 19 December 2015
I purchased this hat to wear at work; conditions can get quite cold and this hat has a modest style and colour. The padded front and sides make for a snug fit and keeps my head warm. The material is slightly stretchy so there is enough give for it not to be tight. Comfortable. I like the scrunchie detail at the back. I will probably purchase another one in a different colour to wear outside of work.
on 19 August 2016
The hat is beautiful and very comfortable. I am pleased with it and shall be ordering another in a different colour, indeed I have already ordered two different hats from this seller. The hat arrived the day after I ordered with a beautiful hand written card, much appreciated when you are losing your hair from chemotherapy. Thank you.
on 2 June 2015
My 4th purchase from this company - I think that probably says it all. However, I would like to add that whilst I normally wear my hats on a day-to-day basis, I recently attended a wedding and wore one that matched my outfit as it was also smart enough for that.
on 24 November 2015
Really nice quality and soft. I turn mine around and have the flower at the front for special occasions, jazzes it up nicely ;)