Customer reviews

Colour: Black|Size: Large|Change
Price:£9.99+ Free shipping

on 19 June 2015
Great under shorts. very comfy indeed. Don't worry the bright orange comfort pad is on the inside, so you don't look like a Baboon's backside. The outside is all black.
11 Comment| 30 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 21 May 2016
VERY small fitting, I got a 14 as most reviewers say go up a size but the 14 is small. I can still wear them but if you're like me and have large thighs and bum, probably go two sizes up to be more comfortable
on 20 August 2015
Was very disappointed with these, I'm an 18 so got xxl but didn't fit, too small, they feel good quality though, I bet they'd be amazing, I just wish they were more true to size
on 20 May 2017
These shorts were comfortable for my first 10 mile ride out this season! They are a great length, however I do have a reason for my 3 star review. The pictures of the product lead me to believe that there are gel pads within these shorts (clearly labelled 'gel') however I soon realised that the pads are foam, and therefore not as cushioning against my bicycle seat. They're comfortable, but don't be fooled by the 'gel' as stated in the pictures.
on 19 December 2016
Rediculous really, I thought this would be useful for spinning but not very discrete! Would be perfect for long distance cycling though; just not for me!
on 26 April 2017
I'm a UK 10 size and ordered size M (ladies pink underwear). Fits perfectly and very comfortable. Soft material. Padding thickness just right. Very happy
on 17 February 2015
Very poor quality and arrived with a hole in it! Definitely pay a few pounds more and get a better quality product.
on 2 September 2016
My initial thought was these were going to be a bit of a find, but no. The edge of the padding at the crotch cut into me and the motion of cycling exacerbated this. After 30 minutes, it was really uncomfortable.
on 7 July 2017
Fit well, feel slightly odd because of the padding but it's not obtrusive. Much more comfortable on the bike. God alone knows why they're bright pink though!
on 4 June 2017
Shorts fit well, but tend to ride up the leg and bunch up in the crotch when riding!!..this is due to there being no elasticated grip on the shorts legs!..spoils the product!