on 23 March 2018
A big letdown for me when I sprayed this on I have had this before but I purchased it from a retailer when I was out shopping, and there is no comparison there is hardly any smell and in my own humble opinion I think it's fake and I certainly won't buy again.
I will aware we don't all do things the same but I would say don't buy it it's rubbish
on 11 October 2016
Smells like the fragrance and its one HELL of a smell. Happy customer here.
on 11 March 2014
Quick deliverly, great smell on my hubby, some of the girls where he works love it!!? so I better watch out eh!!ha!ha! I know its a bit pricey for a mans spray, but it is well worth it. Give it a go, I think most men will like this one, also the ladies will as well. Would recommend this seller.
on 23 October 2016
I am a fan of 1 Million. Only use this perfume
on 12 October 2017
Not particularly special.
on 26 October 2016
Smell faded after a minute or so. Not happy fake do not buy!
on 2 January 2015
Would have been 5* but I'm disappointed it's gone up in price since ordering it a week ago. I was going to purchase another but will look for it cheaper.

About the product, it's excellent. I agree with other reviews it smells just the same as the aftershave if not better! It came earlier than expected and was in secure packaging. Really happy with this and would have orders again of the price hadn't gone up.
on 23 April 2016
Got it as a birthday present for my brother and he has been obsessed with Paco Rabanne since then. It's smells amazing.
on 16 October 2017