- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
Packed - The Food Entrepreneur's Guide: How to Get Noticed and How to be Loved Paperback – 8 Apr 2013
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Tessa Stuart has worked with innocent drinks and many other young dynamic UK food companies to get them noticed and loved on shelf, bought and bought again. She genuinely likes wrapping up in her duvet coat and hanging out in the supermarket chilled aisle talking to shoppers about packaging and brands and choices. Find out more about Tessa, her food clients and her affordable consulting by the hour at www.tessastuart.co.uk
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
1) There are loads of little practical tips,tried and tested by other successful brands, that can get your products moving on the shelves.
2) Helps you avoid some easy-to-make mistakes (which can be super expensive to rectify later).
3) The chapters are brief and to the point, so it's very easy to revisit them.
4) Also reading the success stories and journeys of successful brands is inspiring.
One of the most useful tips I have taken from the book is "Can I buy you coffee and pick your brains please". There was no way I could have learned so much about packaging from any one single source. . Must read for any food entrepreneur.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Sales & Marketing > Brands & Corporate Identity
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Chemical > Industrial Chemistry
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Production, Manufacturing & Operational > Manufacturing
- Books > Science & Nature > Food & Farming > Food Science