The Original: Native Spirit White SAGE Smudge Stick 4''-4.5'' (25-35gr.) Incense Fresh from California (2)
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you’re a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Find out more about the programme.
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Do You get the Original? Please check if You exactly get what You ordered, there are some sellers selling non original native spirit products with different quality, less weight & size and commercial treatment. In this case please ask for refund and ask Amazon for support in any case. Our products are all treated with a lot love and care and are labeled with our trademark Native Spirit. Smudge fresh natural
- hand crafted and selected and bend with love and care
- carefully harvested
- 2 wands in a valuable resealable bag paper brown bag with native spirit seal
- Small Smudge Version weight 25-35 Gramm , size approx 11-12cm (4-4.5''), 35 mm diameter (made by hand, so weight and size may vary up to 5%) Native Spirit is a brand and trademark, caring for sustainable and respectfull products. And we love to support good energies!
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Compare with similar items
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Those who say they dislike the smell, I assume they would dislike the smell of all sage sticks (it's not for everyone).
I had no problem lighting this, or it staying alight/smoking as I cleansed the whole of my two-bedroom flat.
In fact, I think it smoked a little too much. Next time I'll be sure to cover my hair as the smell of "bonfire" seemed to linger on my person for a while after. It wasn't unpleasant, especially as it's autumn.