on 19 May 2016
Bought for 'office picnic' - love them - bright yellow colour, 14 in pack so good value, quick delivery and look a decent product for the purpose I intended...and on that basis I would buy them and would recommend them....brought some sunshine into a very we and windy day....they're brilliant!! And will probably be much more desirable with 'their liquid contents'!! Squirrel 59 - 19.5.16
on 9 August 2016
These arrived, in excellent condition, the day after I ordered them and I'm delighted with them, as they're for the children to use at our Golden Wedding celebration in October, along with some gold stripey straws. I was puzzled by a previous reviewer complaining they weren't gold or shiny. Maybe the ones he got weren't but the ones I have most definitely ARE!
on 5 August 2016
I used these to make minecraft cups for my sons birthday party! We also ordered the green balloons and Green Party bags that I turned into 'creepers' too!
All you need is some black stickers that you can cut to size or like me, use black paper from the £ shop, cut to the shape of a creepers face and stick on! Looks fab!
on 10 December 2015
This fabulous set of Emerald Green paper party cups are fantastic for any minecraft related parties!
They are a good quality set which had a set of 14 for a small price, would recommend!

They exceeded my expectations, and would use them again!
on 30 March 2015

These being plain you can customise them with stickers ect.
on 30 March 2015
Bought these for my daughter's frozen theme birthday party. I had lilac silver light blue and white theme going on and honestly did not want to be spending so much money on paper cups just because they had the frozen characters drawn on them. These were perfect and allowed flexibility in terms of decorations and the party was a hit. U can even customise these urself by putting stickers on them
on 15 January 2013
these cups are a dry mustard colour, by no stretch of the imagination 'gold' - they don't even shine, as in the photo above - we wanted them for an 'ancient civilzation party' but we did not use them.
on 15 June 2015
Perfect for my sons Minecraft themed party - where I needed to be creative as Minecraft isn't licensed for party items (yet!).
Theme was black & green with everything square- including the food!
Couldn't get square cups though!
Great value cups, fast delivery & did the job!
on 17 March 2013
I love these cups. Bought for daughters birthday party and they look good quality and so much better than the white ones people normally have. Got the matching plates too and the tables looked great.
on 1 July 2014
I used them for Minecraft themed party. I drew creeper's face on them. It was very easy. Didn't smudge as the papaer was good quality, so good that it lasted through the whole party, didn't brake, got wet. Still got some left