on 9 August 2016
I actually bought these a size up from what I have bought before from other sellers as I always seem to find them a bit tight around the ribs, however I'm glad I did, these fit wonderfully, and I would recommend them, I will definitely buy some more soon.
on 1 May 2016
These bra tops are an alternative to wearing your regular bra, if your looking for comfort with some support. Pretty colours and well made. Good for wearing under tight tops to get a smoother look. Could be used for light exercise. They have a stretch to them, so will fit a range of size, keep their shape after washing.
on 27 January 2018
Great comfortable. I have ordered these twice i was so impressed.
on 23 May 2016
i do not wear a bra but the wife says they are fine
on 8 August 2016
brilliant colours
on 5 July 2016
My daughter loves them.
on 10 April 2016
they did actually fit as far as getting them on goes.... but the actual cup size/ coverage was too small...... usually if ladies are on the larger size they normally have a larger chest size..... unfortunately this product didn't take that into consideration...shame
on 28 January 2017
Love these bras. Good value, comfortable and flattering. Not suitable for sports as there's insufficient support but great for everyday use.
on 5 June 2016
Nice fit, very comfortably to wear but not quite as supportive as a normal bra.
on 3 May 2017
These bras are so comfortable. I wear this type of bra on a daily basis now and find 'normal' bras so uncomfortable in comparison. Will buy additional bras in different colours.