on 12 February 2015
I love my lamp! It's stunning!
When I opened the lamp drum shade it looked huge in the box 18", but when attached to the stand it looked perfect , such a nice feature in my dining/ living room
on 8 April 2014
Very disappointed in the quality of this lamp base which is a shame as the design is fabulous. Wish I had returned for a refund!
on 15 June 2016
Disappointing as its a very good design but the workmanship is poor. Immediately after I'd opened the package and opened up the stand, I saw that the electric cable was partly severed and the copper wires were visible underneath. I'd have probably kept it if it had not been for this. Even so, the stand isn't as sturdy as I'd hoped.
on 28 March 2016
Looks great but it had a loose bolt in the fitting so it wobbled and is a non-UK bulb fitting rather than UK so will have to find bulbs to buy - I would have expected this to be on item description. I have put a new bolt in myself to save the hassle of returning.
on 13 January 2014
The style was just what we were looking for but the metal elements of the legs are very flimsy and I wonder how long they will last as they lack the thickness required to form a sturdy frame, the screw adjusting the length of each leg lacks washers to ensure a positive grip on the upper part and in the vicinity of young children may give cause for concern.
on 24 June 2013
I originally ordered this item through an alternative website 'the members only discount site'. They took my money then spent months delaying the delivery date before telling me the deal was off and I had my money returned. After this experience it was a complete relief to find this product on Amazon for more or less the same price. I ordered it and within a matter of 3 days received the lamp. The lamp itself is absolutely gorgeaous and many people have commented on hownice it looks. Very pleased indeed.
on 10 December 2013
I bought the lamp for a corner of a dining room and it has had so many compliments it's untrue. It is good quality and can be extended to quite a height. The hardest problem was finding a shade to do it justice. I have seen similar lamp bases since but at a dearer price and they couldn't be better than this one. It arrived promptly and i would definitely recommend the lamp and the supplier.
on 17 December 2015
I put some Light oak Oil onto the lamp it made it look so expensive! Happy with the results shame I had to finish the job
review image
on 16 April 2015
One of the screws was damaged. Two of the metal covers on top appear to be dislocated. Poor build quality. The product image is misleading.
on 30 May 2015
Looks great, half the price of the high street. Everyone comments on how good it looks. Love it. Very sturdy, well made and good quality.