Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now

on 13 August 2017
Excellent.
on 31 January 2010
I have done a bit of hiking in the states and have done various sections of the PCT mainly in the sierras i bought the second book which covers the northern half of the california section and found it very informative so decided to get the other two that cover southern califonia and oregon and washington, I fancy doing the whole of the PCT and want to know more about it before I decide to commit to such a challenging task, I have followed through hikers journals for the past few years and can't get the idea of doing the hike out of my head, one of these things you feel you have to do before you get to old and pop your clogs. But there are a lot of challanges to overcome and I hope these books will help in planing the challange.
As for delivery from Amazon the Washinton/oregon book arrived 5 days after ordering the second book covering california took a further week but they both arrived in good condition.
obviously I have not read both books yet so I really cannot comment on the content of the books but if they are as good as the second book on northern california then i won't have any complaints.
on 11 June 2014
A must have when going on this epic journey, good descriptions of what youll encounter during the hike. If youre going light, be sure to use this as a refence for notes.