on 21 November 2010
i love this bag. when i found out i was expecting my 2nd child i searched the internet for a while before deciding on this bag. it is quite pricey but i used my 1st bag almost every day for 2 years so decided it was worth spending a bit more on a nice bag. ive used it for 3 months now and still use the pods in the inside, one for my 3 month old and one for my 2 year old althought if i wasnt breast feeding i dont think i could fit a bottle in it as well as everything else for the 2 kids. but everyone comments on how nice it is and its cheaper on amazon than john lewis.
on 12 May 2012
I just treated myself to one of these after having had a Pacapod Phoenix for a while and also, the shell of an Almora. I used to swap the pods between the two, to keep the leather one in good condition. Anyway, I sold the Phoenix as although it's a gorgeous bag and it holds loads, I preferred the tan colour of this Coromandel bag. I love the Coromandel bag - it really is beautiful, lovely quality and it holds everything I need. I stuff the pods as full as possible (as shown on the Pacapod website) and it's great to know where everything is - even my husband knows where to find things. I haven't found any other bag which holds as much as the Pacapod bags. Also, because they have their own buggy straps, they are easy to put on and off the buggy and they stay lovely and clean - no having to leave your bag on dirty floors or toilet floors. The pods are so handy as they come out of the cargo area and you can put those on the buggy too. Today, I went into town without my baby and I left the pods at home and took the Coromandel full of heaps of things to keep my 11 year old busy whilst we went to a coffee shop. You would never know it is a changing bag and I know I will use it for my laptop in years to come. I only wish the Coromandel was a similar depth to the Almora as I would be able to get even more stuff in it as I did with the Almora (more toys, etc). The strap on this is great because, when short, the bag is carried more like a tote bag but then lengthened, it is like a messenger bag.
on 16 April 2010
I really like this bag which my wife chose but works well for me too - the bags inside are practical - even I can find things.

I much prefer the brown leather to the flowery number we had for our first baby!
on 27 April 2013
Pacapod products and customer service is imply fantastic, this bag is fantastically made, look stunning and, i am quite sure, makes us the envy of all the other new parents we meet. The pod system is great, enough space for food and changing kit but also the main compartment still holds all the extras that are required when the pods are full, very clever.

I contacted the Pacapod customer service with questions about the product and I can honestly say they were one of the most helpful companies i have ever dealt with, efficient, friendly and fast...!

Great product - great company!
on 11 December 2014
Such a lovely bag . I love the idea of having little pods inside it
on 22 November 2015