on 1 May 2010
This leather case is made by Pure, the manufacturer of the radio, and provides generally good protection from knocks and bumps. There is a flap with velcro which folds over the top of the radio to secure the case. It has a useful belt clip and cutouts for all of the front panel controls and both side sockets. It does not have a cutout for the power switch on top and you have to undo the velcro tab to power on and off. Already, the velcro is weakening because of this repeated activity and as I use the radio a modest amount, perhaps four times a week, I consider this the weak spot of the design.
on 6 March 2010
I bought this for listening to DAB radio on the go; when walking the dog etc but this radio is so good I use it around the home too. It is not as small as an MP3 player (about the sixe of a pack of cards) but easily fits into a pocket. Sound quality is great (especially when used with a decent set of headphones) and reception is very good too. The menu and buttons are easy to use. Best to get a case to protect it - I went for the i-easy which fits perfectly and has kept the radio as good as new. I love this radio!
on 21 October 2010
Fits the pocket DAB like a glove, and looks very smart - the only drawback is that the on/off button is hidden underneath the case, so you have to undo the velcro top to access the button everytime you want to switch on and off. I listen in bed at night, so have to do this before I drop off!
on 7 February 2010
Brilliant product. Very good reception for major radio stations and simple to operate. Light, neat and easily fits in a pocket. Good quality earphones. Easy to recharge when the built in battery pack runs down - recharger plugs in like a mobile phone - no fiddling or expense. Overall ideal personal DAB radio which I use every day. The leather case is well worth buying to protect the radio and all controls can be operated without removing the case. Brilliant.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 29 July 2013
I often like to listen to my Pure Pocket Dab 1500 radio as I move about but find if what I'm wearing has no pockets I can't secure it. This leather case has a clip on the back that I can hook over my waistband and carry the radio around safely. A secondary advantage is that if I take the radio when I'm away from home it is protected from knocks. It's good quality.
on 22 December 2009
I am really pleased with the case. It looks great, and fits the radio perfectly. The window on the front allows easy access to the controls, although as it does not have a flap it does leave this part of the radio vulnrable to the odd scratch, depending how you use it. I do not think this is a problem though as it sits in my pocket whilst I am walking or at the match!
on 22 May 2012
excellent cover for the radio and you dont need to lift the top to switch the radio on it can be done by just
pressing where the on off switch is so the velcro wont wear
on 24 November 2011
Expensive for what it is and whilst it offers the perfect fit for the radio, what it fails to do is provide any protection whatsoever for the radio's screen.

Even though I've taken care of the radio the screen has become scratched.
I would recommend that you look elsewhere for a case and look especially for one that will have a flap to protect the screen from scratches.
on 22 November 2013
I use this little radio in the garden with it tucked easily in a pocket it is very transportable. The controls are simple and easy to use. The headphones are good quality and I was so impressed I bought another set to use with my Ipad. It charges up and will run for a whole day or more. It is true that sometimes the reception can be affected by being inside or other factors, but most of the time it is not a problem and the digital quality of the sound more than makes up for this minor issue.
on 24 May 2012
Wanted a good quality case for my recently purchased Pure 1500 Dab Radio,after studying different cases I opted for this one.Extremely happy with the quality Real Leather and the design and fit is excellent.The sockets for both the charger and ear phones are accessible with the case in place,and the belt ctlip is handy.The case has been designed around the radio so the screen and control buttons are in a cut out and not obstructed in any way.This case has a flap cover with magnetic catches to protect the screen when radio is in use or stored.Thankyou for a quality item,has got to be the best of the rest,and it arrived within the specified time scale.