- Find your favourite brands for less in the Fashion Outlet Store.
- Discover top brands and fashionable styles in our Women's Clothing Store.
- Also check our best rated Lingerie reviews
- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
PUMA Ess Gym Women's Bustier Sports Bra
|Price:||£19.41 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
Order now and we'll deliver when available. We'll e-mail you with an estimated delivery date as soon as we have more information. Your account will only be charged when we dispatch the item.
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- dryCELL - Wicks sweat away from the body, keeping you comfortable and dry.
- Elastic Lycra Sport® Yarns - Provides excellent recovery power and fit.
- Recycled Polyester - Supports the environment and dries quickly.
- Inner Bra - For a high level of support and fit.
- Flatlock Seams - Helps to reduce irritation caused by chafing.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Infused with technology, the Puma ESS Women's Bra Top has an all-over graphic print, geared for layering with voluminous silhouettes, yielding maximum style and function. Constructed with dryCELL, the highly functioning material wicks sweat away from the body, encouraging an environment that is all together more comfortable and dryer. Freedom of movement remains unperturbed thanks to Elastic Lycra Sport® yarns providing excellent recovery power and fit. Shiny flatlock seams and soft, brushed inner elastic eliminate irritation caused by chafing, allowing for a smoother ride. Finished with a racer back design, maximum freedom of movement is supplied thanks to the open design.
Top customer reviews
The only con is that it's a bit too low-cut for my liking, but other than that it's great.
Some of the other reviews have said that it's too tight and difficult to get off, but personally I think a sports bra needs to be tight in order to do it's job!