Customer reviews

PUMA Men's Athletic Socks Middle grey melange ,UK  9-11
Size: 9-11 UK (43/46 EU)|Colour: Middle grey melange|Change
Price:£11.95+ Free shipping

on 21 July 2016
Great product, very comfortable. I can't really think what else to say (after all, it's a pair of socks). The only slight oddity I found was that they seemed to be considerably larger than I expected, but that's not really an issue for me anyway, more just something I feel needs mentioning for others to be aware of.
on 11 April 2017
Great socks washes well would recommend.
on 4 February 2015
love'em
on 11 November 2014
Great
on 7 August 2013
Bought these to wear with my "go walk" Skechers, as the walking action of the shoes had made other socks wear quickly at the heel and toe.Have used these constantly now for over 2 months , no wearing and still as comfy as first day.
on 23 February 2014
Good comfortable sock, soft and warm. Washes well too . Feels good on the foot and is just the right size for me, sitting nicely above the shoe, great sock.
on 20 January 2014
I have been told that the socks are very comfortable and my teenage son likes wearing them for his sports.
on 25 February 2015
Bought for my Daughter who works part time in a shop and is on her feet for long periods of time. She was pleased with them, says they are very comfortable and cushion her feet a bit to help reduce achy feet at the end of her shift.
on 17 October 2015
Really comfortable
Perfect size (I'm a UK 8)
I wear these almost every day and they have lasted really well after countless washes.
Great product!
I RECOMMEND
on 17 December 2014
Note that there are 2 pairs of socks - or there were in my pack, before buying I'd read from another buyer that they had 3 pairs so I'm a little annoyed as for 2 pairs this is quite expensive. the quality seems OK, they're a present, so hopefully the receiver will be happy?