- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
PULPING FICTIONS: Consuming Culture Across the English/Media Divide (Film/Fiction) Paperback – 20 Mar 1996
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
'Sparky, droll and intelligent' -- Guardian
About the Author
Deborah Cartmell is a Principal Lecturer in English at De Montfort University.
I.Q. Hunter is a Senior Lecturer in Media Studies at De Montfort.
Heidi Kaye is a former Senior Lecturer in English and Women’s Studies at De Montfort. All four are editors of the previous titles in the Film/Fiction series.
Imelda Whelehan is a Principal Lecturer in English and Women's Studies at De Montfort.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Film > Criticism & Theory
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Performing Arts
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Television
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Anthropology > Social & Cultural
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Cultural Studies
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Sociology