PTC Over Door Heater and Cold Air Fan - Remote Control with LED Display
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- PTC Heating for high thermal efficiency
- Remote control, 7.5 Hour Timer
- 2 Heat or Fan Only Settings
- Wide Oscillating Angle, Product dimensions (HxWxD cm) 61.8x20.8x13.2
- The Over Door PTC Heater/Fan is ideal for installation in conservatories shop doorways and business reception areas; in fact anywhere you want to limit heat loss or temperature fluctuations where an exterior door is frequently in use. With 2 heat settings (1 or 2 kW) and a fan only setting, the Over Door Heater and Fan also features a wide oscillating angle for generous heat distribution and a timer for total control. What is a PTC Heater? The Over Door Heater and Cooler features a ceramic PTC element, which is an extremely efficient heating method, ideal for areas where temperatures may fluctuate. The ceramic PTC element is self-regulating and varies its Wattage to maintain a preset temperature. This means that it only draws the required current to maintain the temperature.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
I bought mine as a 'refurbished' unit, aside from slightly 'used' looking packaging you'd never know - and quite a saving.
Her builder fitted this unit above the bathroom door (see my images). It is important to fit this unit in the correct space. You would need to ensure that there is adequate ventilation to prevent condensation building up.
My sister said that it is fairly easy to operate as there are only 2 settings (2 Heat or Fan Only settings). You can use the provided remote control but if you are tall enough, you can actually use the control panel on the unit itself. I pray that my sister never loses her remote control as she is a short person!
It does have a wide oscillation angle so covers a decent area. It shouldn't cost plenty to run (1 or 2kW) as it is mainly used for an hour most per day during the Winter period.
My sister bought this unit as her bathroom gets very cold and she felt that this is exactly what she needed. It heats the room in minutes and so far no complaints.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Fitted into our low ceiling bedroom and warms the room up in no time. The cool air fan is also a bonus for us on those warm evenings. Read morePublished 1 month ago by RJ ROBERTS
easy to set up. works a treat. would be nice if they included a 24 hour programerPublished 1 month ago by peter francis payne
Doesn't last a year before breaking down. Have to get it replaced twice in a year. Only able to heat up a single bed room.Published 2 months ago by Pulpo
A bargain buy fitted the space over the door works well deleted thank's seller.Published 4 months ago by snowy
Good product, but do not expect really cold air from it. The heaters are very goodPublished 5 months ago by Tonyo
it melted the front doors and casing very dangerous in my opinionPublished 8 months ago by Amazon Customer