Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Fitbit

PS3 60GB playlist for PS2 games..Anyone help???

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 1 Apr 2010, 21:40:17 BST
Just got my son a second hand PS3 60GB as I was told this was the one that was backward compatable. He has tried 2 games...both Smackdown V Raw ps2 games and they keep freezing. Can anyone help by telling me what games will play? We only got this as he has so many ps2 games? kelly . stonelake @ live . co .uk

Posted on 1 Apr 2010, 23:32:44 BST
Well i went to buy 1 today from GAME shop for 199 and got told by the guy 4get the graphics wont be the same as a ps2 and that ps3 dont recommend it. he told me to buy a newer model hopefully that still has a warranty and keep ps2 aswell, thinking about it if my 60gb dies on me ill be screwed, the 2nd hand ones are old and hammered by 12 year olds all day.

In reply to an earlier post on 28 Jul 2010, 16:11:27 BST
Mr. M. Downs says:
The 60 Gb is indeed the only model that is ps2 compatable. However it is reported by Sony that only about 80 per cent of ps2 games will play on a ps3. Its pot luck I'm afraid. You should find that most of the games he has will play on it, but it really is a case of just trying them.

Posted on 1 Aug 2010, 21:23:36 BST
Carl says:
Check here --> http://www.ps3comp.com/
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  1 Apr 2010
Latest post:  1 Aug 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

This discussion is about