on 27 September 2017
Great product and great price
on 8 April 2017
Great item
on 21 August 2014
Bought for my sons new mobile - good quality easy to fit - next day del - def recomend product & seller
on 13 October 2014
Very good products 😃 I ben drop my phone on the floor en the cases protect very good thanks
on 4 September 2014
Sleek and well fitting
on 22 March 2014
There are 500 odd reviews against this product and most are fairly positive. However, if you look closely at the various products offered, you will note that the same reviews apply to products priced from around £5.00 and up to around £18.00. I wanted something simple to cover and protect my new iphone 5s and this looked simple and (admittedly) cheap. What I received (albeit very fast) was a plastic cover for the back of the phone and a sticky film sheet for the front. The back looks fine but the front is as with all film covers; difficult to put on without bubbles, easily marked and very cheap looking. Yes, you get what you pay for but by having all products reviewed under one guise, this creates confusion and misleading reviews for a wide variety of different products. I won't return it and will probably just buy another that I can see first, but just be aware.
11 Comment| 17 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 7 March 2014
I bought this case to replace the official Apple case after it had gotten very grubby and I'm pleased to say it's fantastic. It fits the phone without any issues and the cut outs are pretty much perfect. The included screen protector is a nice added extra although I haven't applied this to the handset yet so I cannot comment on its quality.

This really does compliment my 5S and makes then handset look great.

Highly recommended.
on 20 February 2015
Best 5S case ever. If you turn on accessibility function "flash while ringing", in the evening it makes your phone glow in a nice way.
It's slim, transparent, and it saved my phone twice now from impact with concrete or granite floor.

At the second case now, because first one cracked lightly at a corner at the impact. Which... it's actually acceptable, compared with a broken iphone.

Worths all the money.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 24 July 2014
Having decided on which colour finish I wanted for my iPhone it seemed a shame to then cover it with a completely different coloured case. This case protects the phone perfectly, it seems well made and my phone looks exactly the same as it did before I fitted it, just very slightly bigger. The screen protector even went on without bubbles and it was worth the price for that alone.
on 8 May 2014
I recently updated to the iPhone 5S and while searching for a cover or case I found this Spigen Ultra Fit. It clips onto the back and comes with a superb screen protector which is crystal clear and easy to apply. This doesn't normally apply when it comes to screen protectors but the Spigen design is great. If you are looking for a simple, non bulky case I highly recommend this.