Everything you need to be fully prepared to take the PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner exam
As an internationally recognized certification which focuses on the Foundation and Practitioner levels along with being recommended by the Project Management Institute, the PRINCE2 accreditation gives a bolster to any resume.
The author, David Hinde, has trained hundreds of individuals from many different backgrounds to prepare for the PRINCE2 exams. The book provides explanations of all parts of the PRINCE2 approach, lots of practical examples, and a whole range of mock examination questions to test your knowledge.
- Explains all the PRINCE2 themes, processes, principles, roles and management products for the very latest version of PRINCE2 (PRINCE2 2009 Edition)
- Features full coverage of all Foundation and Practitioner level exam objectives
- Presents real–world scenarios, showing how the method is used in business and the public sector
- Includes challenging review questions and electronic flashcards to sharpen your knowledge
- Covers tips and techniques for tackling the PRINCE2 accreditation examinations and shows you how and where to take the exams
- Incorporates over 300 sample Foundation-level and over 100 sample Practitioner-level questions, with answers and full explanations
- Contains a glossary of all PRINCE2 terminology and a quick reference to all the PRINCE2 management products
- Gives a web link to a set of on-line tools with more bonus exams
PRINCE2 Study Guide covers all the necessary topics you need to know in order to confidently take the PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner exams.
From the Back Cover
Approach the Prince2® Exams with Confidence PRINCE2 is one of the most widely adopted project management methods in the world. PRINCE2 accreditation is a valuable step in your professional career, one that shows your competency and increases your marketability. Prepare for both the Foundation and Practitioner levels of the PRINCE2 exam with this clear, practical study guide. Thoroughly covering all 15 exam areas, including all the PRINCE2 themes and processes, it also includes a host of study tools, case studies, and much more. Study, practice, and review with: Full coverage of all exam objectives in a systematic approach, so you can be confident you′re getting the instruction you need for the exams Practical hands–on exercises to reinforce critical skills Over 300 mock Foundation questions and over 100 mock Practitioner questions to prepare you for exam day Exam Spotlights and Exam Essentials sections that provide tips and guidance to help you tackle the exams Access to electronic exam prep software , electronic flashcards, and additional review questions Sybex Exam Prep Tools Go to www.sybex.com/go/prince2studyguideand download a full set of electronic test prep tools to help you thoroughly prepare for the exam. These include: Custom test engine with practice Foundation exam and assessment test Example Practitioner exam in PDF Electronic flashcards Glossary of Terms in PDF Download practice exams and chapter review questions Test your readiness with electronic flashcards Includes Hands–on Exercises and Access to Online Exam Prep Software Featuring: Custom Test Engine with Sample Foundation Exam and Assessment Test Sample Practitioner Exam in PDF Electronic Flashcards Glossary of Terms in PDF