on 10 June 2012
Thoroughly recommended! Another great read from Jack Silkstone - well-written again, fast-paced and hard to put down. Can't wait for more... thanks Jack. Please also checkout both Primal Unleashed and Primal Origin.
on 31 March 2013
I enjoyed all three books can,t wait for the next one. I would recommend primal to anyone who thinks there is to much injustice in the world that governments will not commit themselves to do anything about it.
on 5 August 2013
PRIMAL Vengeance and PRIMAL Unleashed are 2 of the best books I have read, with its focus on special forces type operations which moves at lightning speed, without losing track of the of the plot, I bet you won't put it down. Cant wait for the next book, which I hope stays with the series.....Nice one!
on 5 April 2013
Edge of the seat, great characters, believable plot. Interesting detail not boring like some, can,t wait for the next. DCl
on 7 January 2015
I live these guys. I love the way they can get into dark places and bring some light into the lives of some people who are being trampled on. Just because some foreign power wants their natural resources. They go in, train the under dogs to fight and then they go kick some asks! Can't wait for next one.
on 12 May 2013
I've enjoyed both the books that I have read so far. The interactive web page is brilliant. It gives you a much better understanding of the weapons and equipment. Now for the next book......
on 11 October 2012
I bought this late on October 9th. I am reviewing it, having just finished it, on October 11th. That neatly sums up one of Jack Silkstone's successes - he certainly keeps you wanting to find out what happens next, even if some of your more routine activities have to be sacrificed to make the time.

Silkstone is often compared to Tom Clancy in style, and if you liked Clancy you will probably like Silkstone too. His stories are topical, exciting, and appeal to the fantasy soldier / good guy who lurks within as all.

If you need some really enjoyable escapist post-9/11 version of The Saint meets The A-Team, with a hint of 007 and a dash of Team America, World Police (it's actually much better than that sounds), then this is for you.

I am looking forward to the next one. I can give the author no higher accolade than that I automatically pre-order anything he writes as soon as it pops up on Amazon.
on 1 April 2013
Couldn't put it down. I would recommend Primal to anyone. Non stop, & written as if you were there part of it.
on 8 April 2014
This was another fast paced book which, given the chinese encroachment in Africa, might end up being the truth written early. Very perceptive with a good understanding of modern Africa and the ends which almost anybody will stoop to get out of the poverty and depravity they find themselves in. Enjoyed reading this fast paced book and felt I did not want to put it down when it came time for bed.
on 8 November 2014
An action packed adventure from beginning to end. Some of the adversarial situations need a small flight of imagination to be believed: hence 4 stars. However James Bond got out of more unbelievable situations than those in this book. A very good read which I found difficult to put down. It helps if you read the first of the trilogy(?) before this to understand the background.