Customer reviews

on 19 February 2014
A great boot for the price! Solid construction, great support, soft leather is very comfortable and easy to break in, and beautiful to look at! Before I bought my first pair of these boots in June 2013, I was wearing the Nike Tiempo and had a lot of problems with those. I found them to be very heavy and snug and I constantly had blisters. The Powercat is so wonderfully light and I only had blisters for about a week when I initially started wearing them. After that they fit like a glove. I have been wearing these since Summer of 2013 (putting them on up to six times a week, sometimes even on gravel when I forget my runners) and they are still going strong. They are best suited for turf (hence the "FG" which means "firm ground") however, I use them on grass about once a week and they are great as long as the pitch is not soup. I would not recommend using any leather boot on gravel since it will deteriorate the material really fast. I absolutely love these boots and am certain I will be wearing them for life!
I would recommend this product to all football players, especially those who have wider feet as Puma's tend to run a bit wide.

PS - Don't believe the hype that a fancy boot will make you a better footballer. Messi is not as good as he is because he wears top of the line Adidas. He's that good because he has commitment, drive, focus, and most importantly a supreme love of the game. He is constantly pushing himself to the best he can be, and that is something you cannot buy in a pair of boots. Just find what works best for you and remember that the love and respect of the game surpasses anything else.
2 people found this helpful
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 31 March 2014
If you have wide feet like me, this is the perfect boot to buy! Not only is it comfortable, you really can feel the precision when passing and shooting. Worth every penny...!!
|0Comment|Report abuse
Very fast shipment. Product is amazing.
Producto de grandísima calidad. Muy rápido en el envío. Todo perfecto.
|0Comment|Report abuse