Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Worried Blues Fitbit

Customer reviews

Size: 50ml|Change
Price:£3.25+ Free shipping

on 9 April 2015
I have used this product for about 75 years and have never had any skin problems. Of course at 90 years of age I do have quite a few wrinkles!
on 23 May 2016
This cleanser is wonderful. I use it every time I need to take make up off, and it leaves my skin feeling lovely and soft afterwards. It arrived very quickly, and I am hoping that with regular use it will make me look much younger!
on 16 July 2017
I used the cream to remove mascara. It worked well and didn't irritate my eyes (which many products do). The downside is the cost -much more expensive than the Boots traditional cold cream I used to buy, and which they no longer make.
on 26 May 2017
Its too greasy and oily, I use it only for the nights, however that was not meant to be its purpose. A good hand cream, not good for putting make up over as it slides off too easily,
on 22 January 2015
This is great, it removes all makeup, just wet your face, rub the cream on your face, then wash off with a cloth, I did buy the LIZ earl but this is better, a BARGIN.
on 27 February 2016
Good value, good product, been using for 50 years!
on 30 January 2017
Not for oily skin type, please buy this if you have dry skin.
Lovely cleanser - I have really dry skin and this leaves it feeling soft and hydrated. I always thought that Ponds was an old-fashioned brand for use by older ladies. It works for me and I wish I'd started using it ages ago!
on 16 January 2013
this is very good, I use this to take my make up off & then use witch Hazel to tone my face, as advised by a vintage model from what Katy did
on 15 March 2014
This is a brilliant product. My Mum used it all of her life and if it's good enough for my Mum and Kylie, then it's good enough for me :o)