- Explore our full range of fitness gear and clothing in the Fitness Store.
- Save on a huge selection of men's, women's and kids' watches and accessories in our Watch Deals store.
- Also check our best rated Watches reviews
- Also check our best rated Gym Equipment reviews
- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Polar T31 Transmitter
|Price:||£21.97 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£12.53 (36%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Coded transmitter unit
- Works with current models except CS600 and RS800 but only eliminates interference (cross-talk) when used with a coded wrist or head unit
- Set includes sealed coded transmitter and elastic strap(M)
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Style Name: Coded
The Polar T31 coded transmitter is slim and light transmitter that is fully water resistant and designed for all weather conditions. Its purpose is to transmit your heart rate to your wrist unit accurately, without cross talk.
- T31 transmitter
- Fabric elastic strap
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
However on the treadmill my HRM was detected on treadmills both sides of me and I also found the connectivity and measurements were erratic - this could be due to the fact that the HRM was trying to connect to other equipment near by. I would recommend paying a bit extra and buying a coded one.
Also you cant changed the battery on this. When its dead its dead - however you do get 2400hrs / 5 years of use
Obviously this product not only works with the Polar watch but with most cardio machines at the gym. A good product well worth buying
For anyone having problems just remember to wet the hatched areas that go against your skin. I give them a quick lick which does the trick.
Also it connected to Gym machines fine, but again the fact you can't change the battery is a bit poor.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Every thing that I have got from Amazon have all been to exactly what I was looking forPublished 14 days ago by scott
Works well in the swimming pool, as long as it is not salt based, in which case it is a problem.Published 1 month ago by DA71
Says 'coded' on package even though I ordered 'uncoded'. Won't connect to my treadmill. (Technogym MyRun). Not worth the hassle sending back for £20.Published 2 months ago by vadalus