on 14 September 2014
Fine for a space blanket but I would not recommend it for children unless under very close supervision making sure they do not put it in their mouths as it is a choking hazard. My little boy ripped a bit off and swallowed it then vomited. Could have choked.
on 9 December 2017
Bought for child with special needs.favourite thing at the moment.Hours of safe play
on 10 August 2017
great products
on 30 May 2015
6 month old grand daughter loved this as did minded children
on 11 May 2013
My 7 month old enjoys shaking it to make a noise, but he does have lots of teeth and has torn it, which is fine as it doesn't come off in little swallowable bits. Really traps the heat in if you get underneath it with him, but obviously its not breathable so need to be watching him whilst its out and put it out of reach if leaving unsupervised at all.
on 6 April 2014
My son absolutely loves this. He has vision impairment and can only see light so this is a great sensory toy for him. Highly recommended.
on 27 February 2014
My 4 month old daughter absolutely loves this - it keeps her amused for about 30 mins at a time! Rustling away with it and looking at the light reflecting! A bargain!
on 27 March 2014
Exactly what I wanted nice and compact for my car storage, great product for that emergency. Would recommend every one carries one
on 27 November 2014
Really good value item.
I bought it for supervised play time with my seven month old as he really enjoyed the one at his baby sensory class. He loves crinkling this, lying on it and rolling himself in it (remember he needs to be supervised whe using it).
For one pound it is a great addition to his toy box!
I also have a friend who makes 'care packages' for homeless people and this would be a perfect item to use in those as it folds down so small.
I might also get a spare to keep in the car in case I ever break down in the middle of winter.
Very good value and very useful to have around.
on 27 February 2014
We bought this product after my son experienced it at his local baby sensory class. He loves it. A magical experience for both his senses of sight and sound.

See one answered question