on 21 June 2015
I've opted to say these are moderately large because they feel much bigger than a size 5... possibly a 5.5 or a 6.
But still, they are great for work; they are comfortable and are easy to slip on and off (even though there are obvious laces).
The price is amazing and the delivery was ridiculously quick!

I would recommend these to people who wear Flossies regularly, people who like a little spacious comfort and who would like something cheap and cheerful to wear everyday - even to work :)
on 8 April 2014
Quite literally, I purchased these to wear at work, They are only worn inside and I keep them at work. They smelt of what I can only explain as a sort of petrol smell from the moment they arrived. I assumed initially this was the packaging but I wore them for about 2 weeks and had to keep them in plastic bag overnight in my desk draw so they didn't make everything else in the draw smell. just into the 3rd week the insoles came completely separate from the bottom of the shoe in both feet. needless to say they are in the bin. Save yourselves the money and get a pair in primark!
on 26 April 2017
Good xx
on 30 September 2015
Lightweight and very comfortable, much easier to wear than heavy trainers, don't know how long they will last, but so cheap I'll be happy to replace them when they wear out.
on 18 July 2017
Unbelievable quality for the price,I am a size 3 and they fit perfect.
on 22 July 2017
As expected
on 31 March 2014
Lovely plimsolls which arrived promptly and fit well ie. the sizings are as expected. They were a good price, and I am hoping they will last through the summer. If they fall apart I will revise this review and rating.
on 22 August 2016
Good plimsoles.
on 20 December 2016
cute white pumps, super fast service many thanks
on 28 June 2016