PK Green 3.5W Solar Pond Oxygenator / Aerator with Battery Backup
|Sale:||£44.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
|You Save:||£15.00 (25%)|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Premium PK Green 1-stone solar pond oxygenation kit with 3.5W panel and battery backup
- Water oxygen levels can drop at any time, especially when it's warm. Keep your fish and plants healthy with this pump
- Powerful 3.5W solar panel with built-in battery backup - your pond continues to be aerated even if it's cloudy
- Easy 2 minute setup. Maintenance-free brushless pump with 3m cable. Max flow rate >2 Litres/min
- Can also charge battery or power pump with mains adaptor (included). A very useful feature in cloudy weather
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Size: 3.5W Panel + Aerator + Battery
Oxygenating your pond is vital for fish and underwater plants, especially when the weather is warmer and oxygen levels drop. This premium 3.5W solar pond oxygenator with battery backup will oxygenate your pond thoroughly without any cost, maintenance or hassle.
The unique feature of this particular kit is the built-in battery backup. The solar panel charges the battery when it's sunny, so your pond continues to be oxygenated even when it becomes cloudy or there's little sunlight. On fully charge battery the pump will work for 5-6 hours.
A mains adaptor is also included so if you prefer, you can charge the battery or power the pump directly from mains power.
Adequate oxygenation will mean that your pond environment remains stable with clean, clear water. This solar-powered pump will ensure that oxygen is delivered efficiently through the air stone provided.
Note: This oxygenator is easily set up in under 2 minutes, with no maintenance required afterwards.
- Power: 3.5W
- Safety class: IP 44
- 6V, 1200mAh long-life Ni-MH battery
- Input voltage: 8V, output voltage: 6V
- Cable length: 1.5m
- Operating voltage: DC 6V
- Maximum flow rate: >2 Litres/minute
- Maximum air pressure: >500 mmHg
- Cable length: 3m
- Clear tubing length: 2m
What you get
- Solar panel with battery backup and ground stake
- Oxygenation pump with 3m cable
- 2m of clear flexible tubing
- Air stone
- 6V mains adaptor
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Very pleased with it so far.
The solar cell will work even in dappled sunlight
The battery charges quickly and keeps it going for an hour or longer after the sun stops shining. On a typical mixed day, this means it is running all the time.
I had a problem at the outset and the supplied provided a new battery box by return and all has been well ever since.
With the clear south view in April, the pump will run all day (on not necessarily a sunny day) and for a few hours till after dark.
My only criticism is the pump does make a noise, a hum that can be heard over 10 feet away.
I would recommend this unit for aerating water where it is not possible to get mains electricity supply, it does a good job.
Unless you're after a lot of bubbles all the time, this little pump does just fine as a little oxygen booster while running on solar power alone.
In direct sunlight the water fizzes andthe fish enjoy the spa effect.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Lots of bubbles and very happy fish. Connected it to the mains as per the instructions, but it has packed up after a month - just outside the returns / repairs period.Published 1 day ago by RP
The solar panel didn't work for long so using electricity to power.Published 1 day ago by Hilary H.
Marvellous, who needs blazing sunshine with this little power pack. It was grey and cloudy here yesterday and it still managed to pick out some
rays and make bubbles ! Read more
When it worked it was fine. However, having charged it fully, from the mains to start with, it only worked with full sun and the back up battery did not work.Published 1 month ago by daph1
Not too bad on sunny days, but poor on others. This might do if you can't get power to your pond and the pond is quite small, but no substitute for a normal mains air pump which... Read morePublished 1 month ago by CapelOwl