- Also check our best rated Camera reviews
PIXAPRO® LECO500 II LED Balanced LED Panel (Improved Colour) Lighting Continuous Photo Constant Light *2 Year UK Warranty *Fast Delivery *UK Stock *VAT Registered
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- High CRI rating of 96 Lightweight & Compact Features 600 Premium Quality LED Bulbs
- Wirelessly Control the Brightness Approximate life of 50,000 hours
- User-Friendly Controls Built in 2.4GHz Radio Remote Receiver
- Can Be Powered by 2x Sony NP-F970 (or NP-F770) Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Batteries Mounts to any 5/8" support devices including stands, booms and Hi-Glide fittings.
- Box Content: LECO 500 II LED Video Light x 1, Remote Control x 1, Power Adapter x 1, NP-F750 Batteries x 2.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Compare with similar items
Size Name: Single Unit | Colour Name: LED Panel With Batteries
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Now made from high-grade scratch-resistant aluminium alloy, the PIXAPRO LECO500 II is everything that you loved about the original LECO500 Daylight Balanced LED panel, but in a smaller and better package. The LECO500 II still produces beautifully soft and even lighting, which is great for shooting video as well as for stills photography, but now in an even more compact and portable smaller 242mm x 191mm x 42mm package. The PIXAPRO LECO500 II LED panel, now features 600 Daylight-Balanced LEDs, with a CRI of >96, for impeccable colour accuracy and reproduction. The PIXAPRO LECO500 II is also dimmable between 100-10% for maximum flexibility. LED lights can last up to ten time longer than CFL lights and many time longer than Tungsten lights. LED lights are also more energy efficient using a fraction of the energy consumed by fluorescent or incandescent lights. LED lights also run cooler as they convert around 90 percent of the energy consumed into light as opposed to tungsten lights where the majority of the energy is converted into heat. LEDs can last for up to 50,000 hours which is 5-10 times longer than CFL bulbs, and many time longer than tungsten bulbs.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|