Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
PHP for the Web: Visual QuickStart Guide Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 481 pages||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled||Page Flip: Enabled|
Kindle e-ReadersKindle Fire TabletsFire Phones
- Due to its large file size, this book may take longer to download
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Before I bought this book, I bought a couple of other books, but they were not as easy to follow as this one. This book is geared towards people who have little or no experience of programming. (You should be familiar with HTML and CSS. I would not attempt to use this book if you don't have a handle on those.) The scripts are very practical and useful, and I can see myself using them on my site in the future. I highly recommend it.
The reason I gave this book four stars, and not five, is that the section at the end about regular expressions isn't really that useful. He does not cover PCRE; POSIX is deprecated as of PHP 5.3.0. (Current version is 5.3.3) I was really disappointed with that, as it's hard to find good tutorials online.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Introduction to Programming
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Languages
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Languages & Tools
- Books > Computing & Internet > Web Development > Web Design > Web Graphics & Animation
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Computing > Programming > Languages & Tools
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Computing > Tech Culture & Computer Literacy