on 21 January 2017
Not worth the RRP listed on amazon by a long shot (if you'll forgive the pun). I expected more, although I'm not sure why anymore as everything seems to be made in China from poor quality and dubious safety rated materials then palmed off to us consumers for silly money with a laughable RRP to make us think we're getting a good deal.

So, if you just want to buy this as a whimsical gift or your not serious about improving your putting then it's OK, but make sure it's on offer....at about 10% of the RRP.
on 26 March 2017
A good practice mat - it did have some bends and creases in it when it arrived from being rolled in a box but they do flatten out with use. Only niggle I had was the water feature/sand and hole parts were not actually attached to the mat, so they easily moved out of place if accidentally kicked or knocked, which is a bit frustrating.
on 4 September 2017
It's not going to revolutionise your game but good for some lounge, office or back garden practice. Handy for practicing weighting of swings and getting stance sorted, also could for some post round competition with mates- now I just need to find a course that keeps greens as well as this!
on 31 December 2014
This was a great Christmas present for my daughter's golf keen boyfriend who was impressed with the quality of the 'green'.
I also bought the Little Book of Indoor Golf Games to accompany the gift, this too was well - received & full of good ideas to help improve the golfers game.
on 18 January 2018
Expected better - the putting matt is not very good at all. I would not buy this again. Overpriced for what you get and much better out there...
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 2 September 2017
Good enough for my kids birthday but I wouldn't be using it for putting practice. The green carpet when rolled out doesn't flatten very well and is pretty furry.
on 8 December 2017
Good
on 23 October 2016
Present for the nephew, he is a very happy 7 year old as he can now practice at home. Good size, nice quality.
on 6 August 2015
Good value and works well on hardwoods floors. The accessories are a little cheap but I don't use them.
on 20 July 2017
Just what my dad wanted to pratice his putting
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse