on 8 December 2016
Excellent customer service. I had ordered this for my horse mad mother in law who is 70 years old so I didn't want a name on the back. They contacted me in case I had missed this opportunity to add it, I replied to state that I didn't require it personalised with a name on the back but at the time of ordering I couldn't find an option to not include a name.
After seeing facebook jokes about cakes being produced with text examples of" Happy Birthday No Name " I didn't want to add that onto the booking in case they were mass produced by a machine.
This wasn't the case. I thought it was very good of them to contact me to clarify this.
The hoodie is good quality and the sapphire blue is a lovely colour.
on 29 December 2013
Good quality hoodie in lovely bright purple with bright white text. I had this personalised on the back as a gift and they thought it was fantastic when they received it.
The company I purchased from (Edward Sinclair) was brilliant, great customer service, very helpful and I would definitely purchase from them again. I ordered just a few days before Christmas and even at this busy period they had time to advise and discuss requirements then delivered the hoodie in time to inspect and wrap up.
They even had a trotting horse motif printed on the front instead of a crown which was more appropriate for a younger person which was perfect. Very happy with the product and might even order something similar for myself.
It hasn't been washed as yet so cannot comment on the quality of the printing afterwards but looks good so I'm sure it will be fine on a 30deg wash.
3 people found this helpful
on 22 November 2014
Loved it especially as my daughter has an unusual name and it was so nice to have something properly personalised !
on 26 September 2014
I purchased this as a gift for my sister in August. The quality is excellent and the service was prompt. I have now purchased a second one for her daughter.
One person found this helpful
on 11 May 2015
i ordered a size too small but it is very cosy and print appears to be long lasting :)

See one answered question