PC Trading® Mini USB Bluetooth Dongle Adapter - Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32-Bit + 64-Bit), Windows 8 (32-Bit + 64-Bit) - Supports Bluetooth v2.0 and v1.2 - 3Mbps - Retail Packaging
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Please make sure that the Bluetooth device you intend to connect with this dongle supports the same Bluetooth Standard - v2.0 and v1.2
- Supports all Bluetooth v2.0 Products and Compatible with v1.2 Products
- Supports Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8
- Works up to 15m with NO Obstructions
- Quickly and easily transfer files from bluetooth enable devices such as; Mobile Phones, PDA's and Local Bluetooth enabled Computers
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
I am surprised with some other reviewers who have commented that it didn't come with the required drivers... simply put, it doesn't need to come with any drivers! For the more-technically minded, this dongle uses a Cambridge Silicon Radio bluetooth chip; they're a large manufacturer of bluetooth and other communication chips found in thousands of products including many computer bluetooth dongles. The drivers for this chip are included by default in Windows 7, and if you don't have them for some reason, they're available via Windows Update as well. If you're having problems with the driver, then manually search for a driver by the manufacturer (CSR) in the list of drivers on your PC - it should be listed under "Generic Bluetooth Radio".
They were only going to be used for transferring photos from Nokia mobile phones, so downloaded and
installed Nokia PC Suite on both machines.
No problems encountered for either dongle, so would recommend if all you want is to transfer photos
from Nokia phones to a pc.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is junk fake bluetooth USB Dongle
please Dnt buy this junk
DONT BUY! It's useless. What a bunch of liers! WILL not work for win 8Published 6 months ago by Amazon Customer
Seems to connect but have no means of actually transmitting sound to the headphone itself, playing all media and calls through the laptop speakers as normal. Read morePublished 10 months ago by C. Clarke