Shop now Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now
Customer Discussions > Haze (PS3) forum

PC AND XBOX360

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 82 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 19 Aug 2007 15:49:34 BDT
Hand of COD says:
Does anybody know when this game will be released on the PC or Xbox 360.

In reply to an earlier post on 2 Sep 2007 16:16:08 BDT
R. Francis says:
I think it is a ps3 exclusive

In reply to an earlier post on 5 Sep 2007 19:06:16 BDT
C. Jennings says:
Indeed it is now a PS3 exclusive. Pwnt

In reply to an earlier post on 7 Sep 2007 22:04:03 BDT
Hand of COD says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on 20 Sep 2007 20:34:49 BDT
[Deleted by the author on 22 Feb 2009 20:15:09 GMT]

In reply to an earlier post on 25 Sep 2007 11:04:05 BDT
Hand of COD says:
Hey thats not my opinion it's just a fact that everywhere except Japan the ps3 is being destroyed by both the 360 and the Wii and i think it will be you that's sorry in a years time when Sony have dropped the price by 200 quid to desperately try and sell a few more units and your sat there with a machine that you paid £425 at launch for.

In reply to an earlier post on 8 Oct 2007 14:11:25 BDT
Frazemo24 says:
for god sake xbox fanboys are the most defensive ppl around the only reaon your all so aggressive is because u dont have the cash for a ps3 and you feel the need to last out becasue your worried about your overheating paper wait JUST might lose to console war, after dloading the lastest video oct 4th of the game the developer him self said haze will be a ps3 exclusive
and how can yoy possibly say the ps3 is being destroyed by them when they have been out longer and i recall playing a 360 game at launch in a shop and thinking OMG this has poor graphics rubish game play just the same as every consoles life span for the firsty year midnight club ps2 anyone now look at ff and the new tomb raider goddam fanboys full of crap

In reply to an earlier post on 8 Oct 2007 16:39:15 BDT
Last edited by the author on 9 Oct 2007 11:33:44 BDT
Hand of COD says:
you Sony fanboys are aggressive aren't you, hey just have a look at the sales figures from around Europe and America, yes the xbox has been around longer but the xbox is still outselling the ps3 week after week and with each passing week the gap between the 360 and the ps3 is getting bigger and bigger, the fact that Sony has just announced they are discontinuing the 60gb version and releasing a 40gb version to get the price down is evidence of that. So congratulations, if you bought a ps3 at launch you have paid £425 for a very sleek looking paper weight which has come down in price by £125 within six months. Yet again Sony has screwed the consumer, the ps3 is the Panasonic 3DO all over again.

In reply to an earlier post on 8 Oct 2007 17:39:45 BDT
Frazemo24 says:
thats where u wrong im not a fanboy i jus have my own opinion and that is the 360s are a great machine when they work i loved playing dead rising, table tennis, halo, fight night round m8s houses and i think they are fantasyic, i also have a wii while its nothing compared to my ps3 but it gives me alot more short bursts of fun that my ps3, and also yeah sony dropped the price which did suck i agree with you on that how ever they are stil making the 60 gb model as well as the 40 gig model,
you left the exact comment id expected pulling out your wiki pedia facts and disagreeing with every comment ive made you can also look at this fact under "fanboy" at wikipedia
i for one am no fanboy i have my own opinion and i agree with some of yours which out rules me im just sick of little teens leaving comments on here saying xboxs are better and they are going to do this and this on xbox when all people want from this discussion is to talk about the game in question not bash each others opinions i am contridicting myself by writing this post but at least its honest

In reply to an earlier post on 8 Oct 2007 23:01:41 BDT
Last edited by the author on 9 Oct 2007 11:36:18 BDT
Hand of COD says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on 9 Oct 2007 14:00:43 BDT
Unfortunatly the 360 isn't winning the war, the Wii is. The 360 has been out twice as long as the PS3 and has only sold just above 10m units, the PS3 has sold above 4m units. Given the fact that all their big exclusive's are to come next year the PS3 is doing ok. The problem with the 360 is that all there games are either FPS or Racing games, they very rarely go toanything else. I own all 3 consoles and personally i'd rather wait for quality games that aren't a tidal wave of racers of FPS's. This war is going to be close, but due to the PS3's power and 'future proof' technology, I think it'll win in the end. If you remember both the PSOne and PS2 were both damn expensive and had nothing for about a year and half when they first got released and look at them now.

In reply to an earlier post on 9 Oct 2007 20:29:40 BDT
Last edited by the author on 10 Oct 2007 22:16:37 BDT
Hand of COD says:
Yeah, Youve got a few good points, but to be honest i think the Wii is in a league of it's own, it's not direct competition for Sony or Microsoft, the Wii appeals to a younger audience whereas the PS3 and 360 are both competing for the older audience, also the main reason the 360 has got a good array of fps's and racing games is down to the fact that people love those genres so Microsoft concentrate on them more than any other, the fact that halo 3 has broken all sales records is evidence of that.

The main problem with the PS3 aside from it having no good games is that it's got blue ray built into it which is an expensive technology at the moment it's a bit like the Betamax vs VHS war that went on, and we all know who won that, the point is that if people don't adopt the blue ray format the PS3 will have obsolete technology built into it whereas it would be easy for the 360 to break free from HDVD.

I agree as well that the ps3 has some great titles coming to it in the future but are these titles better than any game the 360 has already got? I think i will wait a while before i buy a PS3 to see if it picks up the pace and releases some good games and starts releasing some of the potential that the system has.

In reply to an earlier post on 10 Oct 2007 17:00:50 BDT
Frazemo24 says:
while i agree with you on some of this but ive only herd and cannot quote that blu ray is outselling HD dvd but thats no reason for concern as none of the technolagys will be defeated as you said yourself you dont want your xbox to do the ironing JUST play games so really im wih you on this in saying i dont really care if blu ray goes off the market which at this stage looks very doubtful but games developers dont make or liesence movies so its not going to affect games at all i mean surley uve read tat blu ray are winning the war which is ment to be a proven fact im not using you for this example but alot of people are using the HD-DVD is winning again becasue they want there xbox brand to win in talking facts im pritty sure blu ray is ahead but i dont think either sides will ever have to worry about the formats fading away we still see CDs around and even videos knocking around still
i have found this out about haze tho
The game was originally set to be released simultaneously on the PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and PC in Summer 2007. However, the release date was pushed back to Winter, and it was announced that Sony's E3 2007 press conference that Haze would be exclusive to the PlayStation 3 in 2007, with a view to releasing PC and Xbox 360 versions in 2008. However, Free Radical announced at the 2007 Leipzig Games Convention that there are currently no plans to develop Haze for any platform other than the PlayStation 3.

In reply to an earlier post on 12 Oct 2007 11:37:03 BDT
Hand of COD says:
Read this article that iv found about the PS3 and see if your still confident about it's future.
www.gamesindustry.biz/content_page.php?aid=29509

In reply to an earlier post on 12 Oct 2007 13:48:08 BDT
NAR says:
This is an PS3 exclusive an wont be comin on any other console for sure!

In reply to an earlier post on 12 Oct 2007 17:24:26 BDT
Frazemo24 says:
to be honest im getting bored of you trying to put down sony please take ur xbox fanboy comments and opinions else were all im trying to do is reasure other possible ps3 customers that its the right choice to make im done talking with you now in future please take ur pro 360 comments else were

In reply to an earlier post on 13 Oct 2007 12:14:34 BDT
Hand of COD says:
WRONG! iv got just as much right to voice my opinions as you have, you don't own this discussion board. I'm not putting Sony down if you bother to READ my comment, I am not a 360 fanboy as you've demonstrated that your a Sony fanboy, why your so dedicated to Sony is just beyond me, you think they give a crap about you?, all their bothered about is the money in your wallet.

Anyway to the people out there with a brain please read the article that i found and make your own decision about what you want to spend your hard earned money on and don't listen to Sony,Xbox or Wii fanboys.

In reply to an earlier post on 13 Oct 2007 21:12:25 BDT
[Deleted by the author on 22 Feb 2009 20:15:26 GMT]

In reply to an earlier post on 14 Oct 2007 04:37:36 BDT
Hand of COD says:
In a year the PS3 will be dead if Sony doesn't sort themselves out.

In reply to an earlier post on 15 Oct 2007 16:30:03 BDT
Frazemo24 says:
i do have a brain before you bring personal insalts to this convo, which displays your mature age there, i went to uni and got my degree thank you very much and i own a perfectly good brain, anyways dont worry ppl ps3 will not be dead in a year silly little comments like that are always to be ignored while i do belive they are doing a little money grabbing at the moment which totaly does suck but with this price drop id totaly reccomend getting one for christmas if you can :D , i looked at the article thanks with my pefect A level english reading skills and i admit it looks bad for sony but good things come to those who wait, while this is not my discussion board as quoted up the page it was nice to see another person sticking up for sony as well :D for one more thing i need to add do you really wanna spend ya money on an overheating breaking down prown machine really ? id say wait till they fix it then take your cash there but for now might as well get a ps3 its less money and haze is out in nov :D

In reply to an earlier post on 16 Oct 2007 13:02:27 BDT
Last edited by the author on 16 Oct 2007 14:53:01 BDT
Hand of COD says:
A little money grabbing? tell that to the hardcore Playstation fans who bought this console at launch, they must feel cheated by Sony, i know i would.

The 360 was released in 2005, over 2 years after it's launch the premium version has lowered by just £30, the PS3 has been out for a little over six months and has lowered by a whopping £125!! and more if you count the bundled games that Sony are throwing in.

If that isn't evidence that Sony are desperate then i don't know what is, and they don't care who they con.

My advice is if you really want a PS3 then wait until Sony lowers the price again because your not missing a lot anyway why would you want to buy a gaming machine with no good games?, good things do come to those who wait indeed, wait and see if some of these great games that people keep talking about actually arrive on the PS3 before you shell out your hard earned cash.

In reply to an earlier post on 31 Oct 2007 17:38:40 GMT
E. Bramwell says:
It is a PS3 exclusive, they need the raw power of the PS3 to run it. Before you ask these questions I look at the game makers sight... Frd.co.uk. By the way does anybody here know of the Timesplitters series, because no. four is coming out, vist Free Radical Design for more information.

In reply to an earlier post on 31 Oct 2007 17:59:05 GMT
E. Bramwell says:
"WRONG! iv got just as much right to voice my opinions as you have, you don't own this discussion board. I'm not putting Sony down if you bother to READ my comment, I am not a 360 fanboy as you've demonstrated that your a Sony fanboy, why your so dedicated to Sony is just beyond me, you think they give a crap about you?, all their bothered about is the money in your wallet.

Anyway to the people out there with a brain please read the article that i found and make your own decision about what you want to spend your hard earned money on and don't listen to Sony,Xbox or Wii fanboys."

Let me draw attention to that last line. HYPOCRIT!

Those that can afford a PS3 60gb will get one, let me proove to you why:
360 Premium, 20gb hardrive = £250 on amazon
Wireless unit = £60!!!
Year of online play = £40

Now before you call me a Fanboy let me finish... The online feature on the 360 is 300000000 times better than the PS3 but it costs... I was getting a 360 until Sony announced the price drop. Then I quickly hopped the fence to PS3, to be honest, if you have an Xbox and you want a PS3 get the 40gb one that's the same as an Elite with 80gb less memory but Wi-Fi etc... If you want an Xbox get the premium but if you have a PS2 there's no question, get the PS3, or, if you have any console get the Wii if your strapped for cash. Oh and to your marketing points all three consoles are in the same market, Next-Gen, you could appeal to Babies and Pensioners and everyone in bettween. You saying the Wii is aimed at kids is like saying the Americans are intent on gulf wars...

Awkward silence...

Anyways, I'm no Fanboy, you probably are but Frazer is my guess loaded, if you can get all three consoles and a 50" TV, the best of all three worlds...

So with the PS3 you get two free games, an HD cable and three times as much space

In reply to an earlier post on 1 Nov 2007 23:29:45 GMT
Last edited by the author on 4 Nov 2007 19:25:37 GMT
Hand of COD says:
First of all I am no fanboy I hold no allegiance to Microsoft, Sony or Nintendo, I was always a fan of SEGA but since their no longer in the hardware business i don't give a flying monkeys ass who wins this console war, I just don't think it will be the PS3.
You also talk about money as if it's the main issue, the problem with it is not the cost it's the fact that it's got NO GOOD GAMES!

In reply to an earlier post on 6 Nov 2007 20:20:33 GMT
Frazemo24 says:
lmao u still banging on, anyway sorry to say guys the release date as what i can see has been put back to 12th dec doh HOWEVER we have these games to keep us busy

stranglehold,
call of duty 4
eye of judgement
skate
smackdown vs raw 08
assassins creed
orange box
lair
ratched and clank all coming this month :D
‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Haze (PS3) forum
Participants:  41
Total posts:  82
Initial post:  19 Aug 2007
Latest post:  19 Feb 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Haze (PS3)
Haze (PS3) by Ubisoft (PlayStation 3)
3.3 out of 5 stars (103)