- Save 20% on 1 LUGGAGE SCALES (Travel Buddy) For every 1 Qualifying items you purchase offered by WowBox UK (EU-wide shipping). Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 10% on 2 of every 2 Qualifying items you purchase offered by WowBox UK (EU-wide shipping). Enter code WOWBOX10 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 55% on PATHFINDER XPE-Q4 Headlamp when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by WowBox UK (EU-wide shipping). Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
PATHFINDER 21 LED Headlamp Headlight Head Torch – Lightweight, Comfortable and Weatherproof Flash Light/Torch – Water Resistant Safety Head Lamp - 4 User-Friendly Modes of Operation - Garage Workshop Garden Head lamp, Head Torch for Biking, Cycling, Climbing, Camping, Dog Walking, Hiking, Fishing, Night Reading, Riding, Running and other Outdoor and Indoor Activities - Adjustable Head Strap - 135 Degrees Adjustable Beam Angle - 100,000 Hours LED lifetime (in RETAIL PACKAGING) - BLACK
|Price:||£7.99 FREE delivery.|
- ✅ 4 USER-FRIENDLY MODES TO CHOOSE - Choose Out Of A Range Of 4 Exclusive Modes Of Operation To Suite Your Needs. o Power Save (1 LED On) o Bright (8 LEDs) o Ultra Bright (All 21 LEDs On) o Blinking Alert (21 LEDs Flashing, Ideal For Emergencies)
- ✅ SOS FLASHING MODE - Send A Distress Signal In The Most Crucial Moments Using The Flashing Mode. In This Mode, All 21 LEDs Will Be Blinking At The Same Time Signalling Your Location To The Others. Ideal For Emergencies.
- ✅ ERGONOMIC DESIGN - The Safety Flash Light Is Water Resistant And Comes With An Anti-Slip Headband. It Also Features An Adjustable Beam Angle To Let You Choose Between Brightness And Coverage. Simply Requires 3 AAA Batteries (Not Included) To Operate.
- ✅ EXCELLENT BATTERY LIFE AND OPTIMIZED LIGHT RANGE - See Your Path Ahead Up To 50m Without A Hassle. The Advanced Battery Has A Battery Life (On Power Saving Mode) Of 200 Hours, Which Will Not Fail You During Your Exiting Adventures.
- ✅ PERFECT LED HEADLAMP FOR SAFETY - With 21 Super Bright LEDs This Torch Is Ideal For Night Reading, Camping, Adventure Racing, Professional Use, Caving, Mountaineering, Climbing, Mountain Biking Or Even In an Emergency At Home Or Work!
Frequently bought together
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
The perfect LED headlamp to assist you during your work, adventure sporting activities and emergencies...
Tired of searching for the right headlamp during your thrilling excursion to the mountains or caves? Want to be prepared during emergencies with the right flashlight? Stop searching any further; we are right here with the perfect LED headlamp to suite your needs. The PATHFINDER flashlight helps you to be safe and be prepared to what is ahead beforehand.
Made of durable high quality materials, our PATHFINDER travelling torch is made to suite all your outdoor lighting needs. If you are planning to go on camping, caving, cycling, hiking or travelling, or any other outdoor activities, a reliable headlamp is a must have. With 21 ultra bright LED lights the PATHFINDER flashlight light-ups your path like no other.
It is extremely power efficient. Powered by 3 AAA batteries (not included), this headlamp will offer you full-power light until the battery power goes down to 15%! In addition, it has a battery life of 200 hours in the discharged mode!
Adjustability and versatility are two other user-friendly properties of this headlamp. It not only comfortably fits around your head with the adjustable anti-slip band but also allows you to wear it for long ours without any discomfort. The unique single-hinge headlamp body construction allows you to adjust your light beam in your preferred position.
The four distinct light modes perfectly assist you in different conditions. From emergency SOS signaling to power saver mode, we have all your lighting needs covered with the Power Save (1 LED on), Bright (8 LEDs on), Ultra Bright (all 21 LEDs on), Blinking Alert (21 LEDs flashing, ideal for emergencies) modes.
Get the original PATHFINDER headlamp while stocks last to ensure you do have a reliable lighting source, while you need it. All you have to do is hit the Add to Cart button NOW!
Customers who bought this item also bought
2,941 customer reviews
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-8 of 2,941 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Headband is very comfortable and adjustable and the whole rig does not feel heavy, although I have very short hair...
The product comes packaged in a blister pack, fitting the batteries is very simple and the operation of the lights is via a single button on the side of the lighting unit.
Having different light intensities is very useful for close up work or walking. The second and third press of the side button adds additional illuminated "rings" of lights. The fourth press of the button causes the LEDs to flash. The latter could come in handy for a group where there is a risk of someone getting lost or in trouble in the dark and they use this as an agreed alert signal. Pressing the button again turns the lights off.
It's always assumed that people will know where the on/off switch is for these devices but I have not use one before, so I wasted time fiddling with the knurled knobs and wiggling the light mounting itself, until I realised that there was a simple button on the side - not very obvious because its black like the whole device. I would like to suggest that a red [fluorescent?] dot or similar is put on the on/off button to make it more obvious.
The headlight is going to live in my car boot now for future emergencies, which could be many months from now, so I have actually stuck a red dot on the on/off switch so that I can find it in an anxious hurry while responding to a crisis - very likely to be in the dark with loud traffic noises making it difficult to think straight!