- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
PAT: Portable Appliance Testing: In-Service Inspection and Testing of Electrical Equipment Paperback – 27 May 2008
There is a newer edition of this item:
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
"A good solid basis on which to learn about In service testing. This book gives you the basics of the subject, including legislation as well as actual testing. […] All in all a handy reference book for quick check backs and decent refresher quiz on relevant questions." AMAZON.CO.UK READER REVIEW (review of previous edition)
About the Author
Brian Scaddan is a consultant and an Honorary Member of City and Guilds. He has over 35 years' experience in Further Education, and is now Director of Brian Scaddan Associates, Engineering Training Consultants. He is a leading author of books on electrical installation, inspection and testing, including IEE Wiring Regulations: Explained and Illustrated and Electrical Installation Work. Brian also runs PAT training courses for the City & Guilds 2377 exam.
Top customer reviews
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Electrical > Electrical Engineering
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Electrical > Electrician Skills
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Electronics & Communications Engineering > Electronics Engineering
- Books > Science & Nature > Physics > Electromagnetism
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering > Electrical Engineering