PASHTO A LANGUAGE MAP (Language Maps) (Pashto) Paperback – 1 Oct 2009
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Kristine K. Kershul blends her experience as a teacher, world traveler and language scholar to create a playful, innovative way to learn and use a new language.
Teacher: As an expert linguist, Kristine spent ten years teaching German at universities in the United States and in Europe.
World Traveler: An adventurous spirit, Kristine has explored more than 100 countries, from Bhutan to Zimbabwe, and almost every exotic locale in between. She understands the problems that all travelers encounter, regardless of which country they are visiting. She knows first-hand how languages can open doors to new adventures, new friends and different cultures.
Language Scholar: Kristine completed her undergraduate and graduate studies while living in Heidelberg, Germany. She then received a second Master's Degree from the University of California in Santa Barbara and subsequently, did her Doctoral studies in Medieval German Languages and Literature. In addition to German she also speaks a number of other languages ranging from Arabic to Swahili.
A Colorful Background: Kristine's fascination for languages began as a child growing up in a tri-lingual household in Oregon, where Croatian, Danish and English were spoken.
Kristine's natural gift for languages opened doors outside the academic world. She worked as a bilingual travel guide in Europe and later, as a translator at the U.S. Embassy in Germany.
On A Personal Note: Kristine's passion for travel, foreign languages and new cultures continues to take her around the world. One never knows where she'll venture to next - Namibia, Kiribati or Guyana. Kristine is a licensed pilot, a certified diver and an avid downhill skier. She enjoys competitive horseback riding and playing the piano. She makes her home in both Seattle, Washington and in Cape Town, South Africa.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > Adult & Continuing Education > Adult Guidance & Handbooks
- Books > Languages > By Language > Other Asian Languages
- Books > Reference > Language
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Education Studies
- Books > Travel & Holiday > Countries & Regions > Asia > Central Asia
- Books > Travel & Holiday > Countries & Regions > Asia > India