Customer reviews

on 25 November 2012
I've given this 3 stars based on it being fit for purpose.

As for the quality of the product in itself...

The paper (particularly on the uncoated naturally) is very much poorer than I would expect for a product this expensive. I read somewhere that Pantone have excused it as intentionally "typical" paper or something, but that's nonsense. Far more important would be a paper that's going to last well through constant thumbing.

And lastly what really annoyed me is perhaps down to the seller, I don't know.

Given the reports of the poor paper quality I'd read I hoped the box might be designed for regular storage and removal, perhaps a strong cardboard sliding lid type box.
But in fact what I got was no box at all. As the product description clearly shows a box, this was very very disappointing.
on 3 May 2011
The product itself is essential for graphic design and for getting colour specs right for branding etc.
Agree with some on-line comments that it could be easier to navigate.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse