- Also check our best rated Camera reviews
Other Sellers on Amazon
2 year Accidental Damage & Breakdown Coverfrom London General Insurance Company Limited
- 2yr accidental damage cover (from purchase) and 1yr breakdown cover (starting 12 months from purchase).
- E-mail delivery of policy documents; by post on request. Cancel any time; full refund within 45 days, proportional thereafter.
- If your product cannot be repaired, you choose between a replacement or an Amazon Gift Card to the value of a replacement.
- Only covers products purchased on the same day from amazon.co.uk.
- Read the Insurance Product Information Document, other important information and policy terms and conditions before purchase by following the link(s) below and check the policy meets your needs.
PANASONIC LUMIX G II VARIO LENS, 100-300MM, MIRRORLESS MICRO FOUR THIRDS, POWER O.I.S, H-FSA100300 (USA BLACK)
|Price:||£566.00 FREE delivery.|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Updated Panasonic LUMIX 100-300mm zoom lens replaces H-FS100300
- 100-300mm F4.0-5.6 (1 ED), closest Focusing Distance : 1.5m / 4.92feet
- Upgraded support for harsh weather conditions (Splash proof / Dustproof)
- Panasonic POWER O.I.S. compatible with LUMIX Dual I.S. 2.0 LUMIX Mirror less cameras.
- Faster focus tracking via a 240 fps linear motor
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Related products from Our Brands
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
Panasonic H-RS100400E 100-400 mm Leica DG Vario-Elmar Power Lens for Camera
Olympus M.ZUIKO Digital ED 75-300 mm 1:4.8-6.7 II Lens - Black
Panasonic H-FSA45200E 45-200 mm LUMIX G VARIO Lens - Black
Panasonic H-ES50200 LEICA DG Lens - Black
Panasonic 45-150 mm/F 4,0-5,6 LUMIX G VARIO MEGA OIS ASPH(HFS45150) 45 mm-Lens
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||£7.00||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||11.4 x 11.4 x 20.9 cm||17.2 x 8.3 x 8.3 cm||9.4 x 9.4 x 14.9 cm||7 x 10 x 5.2 cm||13.2 x 7.6 x 7.6 cm||7.3 x 6.2 x 6.2 cm|
|Item Weight||0.79 kg||0.99 kg||422 grams||370 grams||0.66 kg||200 grams|
|Max Aperture||f/5.6||16 cm||f/6.7||f/5.6||—||f/4|
|Max Focal Length||300||400 mm||300 mm||200||200||150 mm|
|Min Aperture||22||4 inches||1.5||22||22||f/22|
|Min Focal Length||100||100 mm||75 mm||45||50||45 mm|
|Mounting Type||Micro Four Thirds||Micro FourThirds||Micro Four Thirds||Micro Four Thirds||Micro Four Thirds||Micro FourThirds|
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Panasonic LUMIX Mirror less Micro Four Thirds lenses deliver a no-compromise approach to optical performance for modern interchangeable camera enthusiasts. This *100-300mm F4.0-5.6 classic enhanced lens has been updated for the outdoors with a splash proof and dustproof design (when mounted on a compatible LUMIX G Mirror less camera). Now featuring Power O.I.S. optical image stabilization compatibility with 5-Axis Dual I.S. 2.0 (Image Stabilization) you'll shoot with unprecedented hand-held stability. Make the switch from bulky DSLRs to the smaller, lighter, more compact Mirror less Micro Four Thirds system cameras and lenses from Panasonic LUMIX. (200-600mm 35mm Camera Lens Equivalent).
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Update jan 2018....This lens has produced some of the best long range animal footage I could have hoped for in such a small and light format. The video is crisp, clean and clear and auto focus works really fast. It produces great bokeh and the stabilization is on par or better than my big canon lenses. Totally impressed.