Customer reviews

on 5 July 2014
This, along with the 18 degree 2EZ club has convinced my that hybrid woods are the way forward. I use this in place of my 5 iron on the fairway and achieve around the same distance. The difference is that I am able to use this club more consistently and I am happy to recommend it.
on 5 June 2013
very useful, replace my iron 5 on the fairway and even replace my driver on very narrow start
Very straight, short shaft so easy to hit and stonishing long high shot (for me, about 185 yards)
easier to hit than the same in in 3 (18')
average quality of the paint (much better than the driver which is very cheap)
on 6 May 2013
What and amazing club for the price, I have nothing untoward to say about it. Would recommend it to anyone.
on 23 June 2014
Fantastic club has really helped my game. Anything out side 150m I am able to hit the green most times. If you have trouble with long irons this is the club. What a price!!.
on 30 December 2013
had trouble hitting off fairway until i tried this club now have no problem also good off tee good service excellent product
on 6 August 2014
Cant reecommend this club enough. Easy to hit, nice weight and is helping me (a high handicapper) to gain that much needed confidence when facing a long Par 5. Very happy with it.
on 11 July 2016
Club head has a nice weight to it and can get a nice smooth swing with it. Looks really nice as well. Just wish my game was as good as the club.
on 13 November 2014
i am still struggling with this club although I think it is my lack of ability rather than a problem with the club
on 8 October 2016
As with all clubs you hit it straight it goes straight. .I hit it straight. .sometimes
review image
on 22 March 2015
Cheap club , but does the job .... manage to use without any problem .

See one answered question