Customer reviews

Páramo Torres Sleeves Black X-Large
Size: X-Large - 46"|Colour: Black|Change
Price:£52.47

on 14 May 2015
I bought this to accompany my torres gilet. As a pair they are very versatile, providing extra warmth when needed.

I do find that if I lift my arms up, there are gaps at my armpits. This isn't a problem most of the time, but could be an issue in very wet or cold weather.

Cut wise, I'm a short bloke but I'm built fairly girthy. The large is a good fit, though I do find it a little long in the arms for me which I would say is more down to my irregular shape than a problem with the product.

I found the sleeves to be a little overpriced to be honest, good as they are. It would also be nice if they could somehow pack into a unit with the garment they are supposed to compliment, and somehow attach to it in a way which would avoid gaps under the arms.
22 Comments|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 6 May 2013
Worked just as expected. Used them a few times now out on the hills, they allow you to stay warm on your arms from wind, rain and snow ect. Whilst not getting too warm on your body specially when going up hill. They are a bit strange to look at for those that may worry how they look. But they are easy to get on and off, light weight, and stuff down to nothing in your rucksack. They are also waterproof so can be thrown on over a raincoat. Brilliant.
on 21 March 2013
Bought this to go in conjunction with a velez light and torres gillet. With the gillet its a highly versatile additional layerfor scottish winter. Bit fiddly to put on but highly effective in gale force winds and blizzards. Esential kit for my pack from now on.