Price:£5.99+ Free shipping

on 20 May 2014
I bought this to play with my little one, although it blows out great bubbles and my little one loved it, it is not very durable, I only used it a few times and I noticed that the bottle does not screw on very tight and when I used a little more force to tighten it, it just snapped broken. So I won't be recommending this to anyone.
Well he loves spongebob and he loves bubbles. This was an extra birthday present for our five year-old boy (along with a Buzz Lightyear). It made our birthday tea fun, and he could take it out on walks as well. Also bought the big bottle of bubble refill which was good value. You need it - this thing throws out so many bubbles it needs refilling after a 'session'.
on 24 December 2011
Ordered this hoping it would keep my little boy occupied, as he's obsessed with bubbles. But it was a real let down. It worked quite well for about half an hour and then stopped. No amount of new mixture, batteries etc etc would bring it back to life. My little boy was heart-broken. Very disappointed, to say the least.
on 21 January 2014
Doesn't work properly. Leaks all the time. Terrible item. I would return it but would probably cost about £5.00 to post it so it's just goin in the bin
on 12 September 2013
Ok the concept of this is great, however when pressing the bubble gun the bubbles come when they want and it's quite noisy and quite delicate but all the same my son does love it once the bubbles are going and he loves spongebob.
on 26 February 2012
Was given this as a gift for my 2 year old on her birthday.

She loved it from the moment that she saw it. Unfortunately she was unable to use it immediately as no screw driver was handy and therefore had to wait until we got home. Having the battery compartment protected with a screw is great as it means that the batteries are safely kept away from playful hands.

Like with all bubble guns they are better off outside as the floor WILL get wet and slippery. Then the bubble mixture ran out and I then did not replace it as it was winter and did not want to have dangerous floors. It was then used as a light gun, which is great for a 2 year old.

However, yesterday the gun broke (as it was dropped onto concrete) and the battery compartment broke open. It still works but is held together with tape. The outer plastic is too fragile as it did not fall far. A protective rubbery cover would be great and this would make it a lot more durable. This is a toy that will get wet and slippery and therefore will accidentally get dropped from time to time. Although it is not expensive on Amazon other shops online are selling it for double the price and if it breaks if it is dropped 10 inches it is quite expensive.

I will be buying another one as I want the batteries kept away from my 2 year old (who might try biting otherwise).

Had it have not broken so easily I would have given this 5 stars.
on 16 November 2011
This bubble gun is fantastic. Lots of bubbles and the flashing lights are really great. Not too noisy. My granddaughter who is a spongebob fan loves it. Would recommend. Good value for money
on 12 March 2015
rubbish do not buy took so long to arrive my daughter only played with it for a day and it started to leak and stopped working altogether really not worth it for £5 should really be a pound
on 20 March 2014
Worked well. Our niece loved it. Just need to remember to hold upright or it will leak. And dont hold trigger down for too long at any one time or motor will start to smell.
on 3 April 2013
This Bubble toy is great fun for me and my dog,Ginny:-)
She loves her bacon flavoured bubbles and jumps and runs to catch them!:-)
A great dog toy!!