- Also check our best rated Eye Cream reviews
Oyster Skincare Premium Anti Aging Eye Cream for Dark Circles & Puffiness Under the Eyes - Hyaluronic Acid Eye Serum Reduces Wrinkles, Crow’s Feet and Bags - Includes Matrixyl 3000 As Featured in the Daily Mail – Also Q10, Vitamin B3, Green Tea & Essential Oils – Made in England – Natural – Large Size 30ml.
|Sale:||£12.95 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£12.04 (48%)|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- LESSENS DARK CIRCLES UNDER THE EYES - Oyster Skincare is an anti aging lotion formulated exclusively to a high-end spa quality using only premium ingredients and rich vitamins. Our Eye Cream Helps Reduce Puffiness Dark Circles Crow's Feet Eye Bags Fine Lines and Sagging Skin Under and Around the Eyes.
- REDUCES WRINKLES CROWS FEET - Matrixyl 3000 as featured in the DAILY MAIL is an incredible anti-ageing peptide which supports the production of collagen in your skin helping reduce the signs of ageing while Hyaluronic Acid drenches skin with moisture plumping to visibly reduce the look of fine lines and wrinkles. Anti-Ageing Q10 Vitamin B3 and Green Tea help brighten dark circles reduce puffy & tired eyes and actively protect the delicate eye area.
- LIGHT NON GREASY - Lighter than anti-aging eye cream our lightweight serum is easily absorbed into the skin and can be applied before your make up or moisturiser. We've also blended in Aromas of pure essential oils to help you unwind and feel uplifted. Large 30 ml Bottle.
- NATURAL - Our Anti Ageing, Anti Wrinkle Eye Serum is Alcohol Free Paraben free Not tested on animals Suitable for Vegans Perfume free we use premium natural essential oils. Great alternative to antiaging moisturisers, eye creams, eye gels - for a youthful face.
- RISK-FREE MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - We are so confident in our eye gel that if you are not completely satisfied we will give you a 100% refund, no questions asked. We believe it's the best dark circle eye treatment made in the UK.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Safety Information:Oyster Skincare products do not contain Parabens, Sulphates or Alcohol. Oyster Skincare products are cruelty free. If product enters the eyes, rinse well with clean water. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
Indications:Reduce areas of dark circles puffiness & saggy eyes, Eliminate the appearance of wrinkles crow's feet & fine lines, anti aging
Ingredients:Hyaluronic Acid, Matrixyl 3000, Co q10, Pentapeptides, Cafeisilane, Niacinamide, Green Tea & Raspberry extracts and soothing Cornflower. Aroma - a precious essential oil blend of fresh herby Lavender, tangy Grapefruit and fruity Manderin oils.
Directions:Apply morning and night onto clean skin. Dispense a small droplet onto your middle finger. Break the droplet with another finger, cup your hands and inhale the aroma. Gently pat a small amount of serum under each eye and along the brow bone.
Oyster is a new premium skincare brand.
Unlike most other eye serums, Oyster is exclusively formulated to a spa level quality, with our own unique formula.
Oyster Skincare Eye Serum contains
· Super-smoothing and moisturising Hyaluronic Acid Serum
· Anti-wrinkle Matrixyl 3000 - research has found this can double skin elasticity
· Anti-ageing Q10 to repair skin damage
· Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) for dark circles
· Antioxidant Green Tea & Raspberry Extracts
· Gently soothing Cornflower
· Cafeisilane to reduce puffiness under the eyes
All of these ingredients have been expertly blended so they will work together to help
- Reduce areas of dark circles, puffiness & saggy eyes
- Eliminate the appearance of wrinkles, crow's feet & fine lines
- Improve the tone and texture of your skin
- Prevent premature ageing by hydrating the delicate eye area
- Achieve a brighter complexion
- Add elasticity, firm and plump the skin around your eyes
- Alcohol FREE
- Cruelty FREE
- Paraben FREE
- Sulphate FREE
Oyster products are fully tested to comply with EU Cosmetic regulation.
If you are not 100% satisfied, your money will be fully refunded, no question asked.
Apply morning and night onto clean skin. Dispense a small droplet onto your middle finger. Break the droplet with another finger, cup your hands and inhale the aroma. Gently pat a small amount of serum under each eye and along the brow bone.
MORE TO COME!
Oyster has products already in the pipeline, such as facemasks, polishes, oils and bath soaks.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Being in my late 40’s I am quite lucky as I do not have too many wrinkle under my eyes, I do have what I call laughter lines but I like those. What I do have is quite dark circles regardless of how rested I am.
The overall presentation of this eye cream is lovely and the box looks really attractive. The product comes in again an attractive tube. The cream did upon first inspection seem quite thick but upon application it absorbed quickly with no residue. My eyes did feel lovely afterwards. I always keep my eye creams in the fridge so they are cool and refreshing when putting them on.
I have to say although my eye area felt lovely I didn’t see instant results but after a week of using day and night there is a tiny difference. I am looking forward to the longer term results and will report back. I’m excited to pursue this company’s other products. This company also offer a risk free money back guarantee which is always a nice touch from a seller.
I will always give an honest opinion as I really value the information in reviews when I’m making a purchase from Amazon. All my reviews reflect my true feelings and opinions and I always use the product before I review it. If there is any change from my initial review, I will update it and add extra information as and when I feel the need ♥ ♥ ♥
I took pictures before using it, and unfortunately after 1 month I cannot see any results.
Either the product is ineffective or the under-eye darkeness is natural in my case.
From its ingredients and my experience with it, it seems safe. I didn't get any adverse reaction, so
I will continue using it and see if anything changes.
- press lightly on the dispenser to get a small droplet of serum (for the first use it required about 10 clicks to pump the product out)
- Divide the quantity between your middle fingers
- Dab it or massage it softly under each eye, and the along the brow bone
Scent: The smell is light, and thankfully doesn't induce any migraine which I am prone to.
Aspect: yellow translucent gel
Feel: Mildly cold, sticky but it isn't noticeable. It's not oily.
Shelf life: 6 months after opening
Packaging: contain all necessary information
Origin: England, UK
* I'll update my review in a couple of weeks to comment on its effectiveness
This serum has a nice texture, which goes on smoothly, lovely scent, and sinks into the skin's surface fairly quickly. Like I said earlier, I think it has helped somewhat with puffiness, but I'm not so sure about the effectiveness it's had on my dark circles. The effect has not been particularly pronounced on them, but I will continue to use, and hope that with longer use, both puffiness and dark circles will continue to be affected positively. I use it in the morning when I wake up and just before I go to bed. I put a small dab on my finger for each under eye. It does not leave my skin feeling sticky or dry which I really like. I am giving it 4 stars because even though there is little improvement it is one of few products that has shown any improvement for me (puffy eyes). Doing something like this feels better than doing nothing. Just temper your expectations, as I am yet to find the miracle cure out there.
Most recent customer reviews
As with any skin care product, I would need to use it for at least two months to...Read more
If it's been useful please tap the yes button. Thanks