- Prime Student members get £10 off with a spend of £40 or more on Books. Enter code SAVE10 at checkout. Enter code SAVE10 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Amazon Student members get an extra 10% off this product Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 10% on Books for Schools offered by Amazon.co.uk when you purchase 10 or more of the same book. Here's how (terms and conditions apply) Enter code SCHOOLS2017 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Oxford Reading Tree Read With Biff, Chip, and Kipper: My Phonics Kit Paperback – 2 Feb 2012
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
'A really useful little tool in your 'helping my child to read' armoury . . . More than that, [my son] has enjoyed it and THAT is what matters about learning to read' (Chris Mosler, Thinly Spread, http://thinlyspread.co.uk)
'My Granddaughter enjoyed [the workbooks] so much she thought she was playing a game of schools rather than preparing for a Government check' (Mama Syder, The Syders http://thesyders.blogspot.co.uk)
'I really liked the Kit and I shall use it with both my children in the run up to the screening check' (Joanna Marshall, At Home with Mrs M http://athomewithmrsm.blogspot.co.uk)
'There are some great motivational tools too. Juliette loves the Sticker Reward Chart. It's really good value at £9.99.' (Cheryl Pasquier, http://madhousefamilyreviews.blogspot.co.uk)
'I thought My Phonics Kit was fantastic. Even though my son isn't sitting the test, it still helps further his reading and sounds knowledge in a fun and familiar way.' (Susan Mann, http://www.susankmann.co.uk)
Fun activities, information and help for the government's phonics check
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I've taught my 5 year old reading and decoding phonics at home and resources like this have helped me a lot.
I also like the ORT Floppy's phonics fiction series.
The incentives (stickers etc.) are good too.
(Haven't checked the CD yet.)
Most recent customer reviews