on 23 November 2011
i got this as my little boy has it at school. it has the alphabet in and all about insects and bugs. he loves it so i had to get it. thin book so doesnt take ages to read and the pictures are great. for any bug loving child
on 19 August 2012
I read the two previous reviews before I bought this book and I think I have a different book. The one I recieved titled 'How to Make Toys from the Past' has two very simple ideas to make an Egyptain doll and a jumping jack. It only has 16 pages and is a very basic book. The ideas are good but I think the set of all the Toy titles would have been more useful.
on 22 September 2006
Me and my friend participated in the making of this book when we were about 6 years old. (jj rules) It is about a teddy bear that travelled the world, he visted the space centre in huntsville, america he also visted singapore and many other interesting places. Buy this book for your child today!!!! (jj still rules!!)