Oxford International Primary Maths: Stage 2: Age 6-7: Teacher's Guide 2 Paperback – 30 Jan 2014
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
A problem solving approach to primary maths
About the Author
Lead author Tony Cotton is a writer and educational consultant with over 30 years teaching in primary schools, secondary schools and Universities. He is the author of a number of books including Understanding and Teaching Primary Mathematics. Caroline Clissold is an experienced teacher, having taught all years form Years 1 to 6. For nine years, she was the mathematics consultant for a London borough responsible for implementing the national numeracy strategy. She now conducts teacher training workshops and her main interest lies in developing ways to integrate speaking and listening skills in a meaningful, engaging way. For the last ten years Linda Glithro has been Deputy Head in a large independent school with particular interest in Maths, Science and assessment. Previously she has also worked in primary schools across Oxfordshire and was a founding member of the Maths Association Primary Sub-committee.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > Lesson planning > Curriculum Planning & Development
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > Lesson planning > Teaching of Specific Subjects
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > School Systems > Primary
- Books > School Books > Primary
- Books > Science & Nature > Mathematics > Education > Teaching Aids
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Education Studies